Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

The 3 youngster all did very well they are very promising just need a striker now ... Sad to see we loss 2 points again after losing in the UEFA cup
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

now, we have to chopchop over to the next game!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Liverpool news
    Downing hits back at Rodgers for criticism

October 7, 2012

By Kevin Palmer

curry sauce!!!

big ego bruised wor!!! hopefully he leaves the club by january! what a waste of $$$!!!

Stewart Downing may have pushed himself close to the exit door at Liverpool after lashing out at manager Brendan Rodgers and insisting he has what it takes to become an Anfield hero.

Downing has struggled to find his feet at on Merseyside since making a 20 million move from Aston Villa in July 2011, but he has reacted angrily to Rodgers' suggestion that he lacks the courage to shine on the biggest stage.

"Stewart is a good guy and a good lad who came here for an awful lot of money, but it hasn't quite worked out for him as he would want it," stated Rodgers. "The big challenge for him now is that commitment to the cause and to show fight."

Those words have clearly hit a raw nerve with Downing, as he is quoted in several Sunday newspapers launching a passionate defence of his credentials.

"Bravery is a lot of things - it's not just about tackling," Downing said. "That's not my game. My bravery is about taking the ball when you are losing a game and trying to create things, which is what I try to do.

"You will have to ask the manager exactly what he meant. I was surprised that he came out with what he did. I have spoken to him on numerous occasions when I wasn't in the team and that was private.

"So, of course I'm upset, but I'm not going to go running around tackling people because that's not my game. I've got three years left on my contract and I'm going nowhere.

"I have worked hard to get here and I am not going to leave in a rush. I will fight for my place and I want to stay at Anfield."

Rumours on Merseyside suggest Downing will be allowed to leave Liverpool when the transfer window opens in January, but the out of favour winger is clearly eager to prove he has the stomach for the battle to scrap for a spot in Rodgers' revamped team.

He should ask himself what have he contributed to the team so far?? 1 Goal 2 assist if I am not wrong that's why BR ask him to be a defender base of his goal & assist rate, never never play him unless we only have 10 fit players left. Can't wait for him to be sold !!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins
    He should ask himself what have he contributed to the team so far?? 1 Goal 2 assist if I am not wrong that's why BR ask him to be a defender base of his goal & assist rate, never never play him unless we only have 10 fit players left. Can't wait for him to be sold !!!
    Well said!

Momo seesosicko was the only other player who just make me wish he'll leave asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Well said!

Momo seesosicko was the only other player who just make me wish he'll leave asap!
    Momo left LFC for Italian giant Juve..good move..Juve as a team are still strong in Serie A challenging for the top spot but im sorry to say LFC is in a sad state..not winning at home yet in the league..currently at the bottom half..becoming a laughing stock of other teams..

I dont know if Momo still with Juve though..to me hes not a bad player..just not good enough for LFC..but then..LFC are currently not good enough for most top players in the world..its a fact..no money to spend..no results to show..not winning major trophy for many years..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

Momo left LFC for Italian giant Juve..good move..Juve as a team are still strong in Serie A challenging for the top spot but im sorry to say LFC is in a sad state..not winning at home yet in the league..currently at the bottom half..becoming a laughing stock of other teams..

I dont know if Momo still with Juve though..to me hes not a bad player..just not good enough for LFC..but then..LFC are currently not good enough for most top players in the world..its a fact..no money to spend..no results to show..not winning major trophy for many years..
    Momo is so bad he makes downing look gd!

Haha! Bk then it was blood vomitting wk in wk out!

Btw, tony pulis act blur and ended his post match conference quickly after he slammed suarez.

He totally avoided the stamp on suarez by huth! Its a Straight red but no surprise, the ref somehow missed it.

The ref is too lenient. There shud be at least 2 reds to stoke!

Stupid BR stil go n praise stoke for their physical approach! Kuku or wat?!

we cannot sack BR, if we sack him, we are actually moving back wards.

We hited the post 3 times yesterday, and the curse stills there, whoever in charge will suffer same fate.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Btw, tony pulis act blur and ended his post match conference quickly after he slammed suarez.

He totally avoided the stamp on suarez by huth! Its a Straight red but no surprise, the ref somehow missed it.

The ref is too lenient. There shud be at least 2 reds to stoke!

Stupid BR stil go n praise stoke for their physical approach! Kuku or wat?!
    Because Suarez is a d*** as* falling all over like that and asking for a penalty. But seriously... we can only complain about manu if we don't do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

Momo is so bad he makes downing look gd!

Haha! Bk then it was blood vomitting wk in wk out!
    Back then..we were not bottom half..

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    we cannot sack BR, if we sack him, we are actually moving back wards.

We hited the post 3 times yesterday, and the curse stills there, whoever in charge will suffer same fate.....
    KD got sack even though we hit the post more times

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama
    Because Suarez is a d*** as* falling all over like that and asking for a penalty. But seriously... we can only complain about manu if we don't do the same.
    I know Suarez over reacted but if you are very good as a player, defenders will whack you but referees dont give preper protection unless you play for a certain red team..can referees who gave bad decisions be suspended? No..but players get suspended by thier bad decisions & teams lost bcoz of them

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    you compare KD which played for a season.... and RB for 7 games?
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I know Suarez over reacted but if you are very good as a player, defenders will whack you but referees dont give preper protection unless you play for a certain red team..can referees who gave bad decisions be suspended? No..but players get suspended by thier bad decisions & teams lost bcoz of them
    Nobody touched him.. what over reacted?? action -> reaction.. but when there is no action ??? If people are not labeled as a diver then it is difficult for the referees to stand up when you make a 50-50 claim.. but if you are labeled as a diver, then it has to be clear cut to get it.. He is a better player than that...!!
    Last edited by photo-orama; 8th October 2012 at 10:49 AM.

Ha ha.. hit the post competition between fired liverpool managers!!!! Aiiiiiii....

Nobody touched him.. what over reacted?? action -> reaction.. but when there is no action ??? If people are not labeled as a diver then it is difficult for the referees to stand up when you make a 50-50 claim.. but if you are labeled as a diver, then it has to be clear cut to get it.. He is a better player than that...!!
    When ppl touched him..stamped on him also nothing from referees..so can you blame him?

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

you compare KD which played for a season.... and RB for 7 games?

Ha ha.. hit the post competition between fired liverpool managers!!!! Aiiiiiii....
    At this rate BR will win...lolZ

Quote Originally Posted by roDz

Back then..we were not bottom half..
    Bak then the other teams werent as strong too and raf999 had been in charge for a while.

I think the ref is to be blamed for not seeing the deliberate stamp. Not siding with suarez but if i were him, i would be diving all over at the slightest touch.

I need to protect myself frm the mad physical challenges too!

The ref is mad!

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast