Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I wouldnt sub Sahin..i would take out Sterling..

Also play Yesil upfront..

I believe Wisdom will be a cracking fullback..quite solid defensively..also good going forward..
    wisdom getting better with games.

BR mux be brave in giving yesil his start.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

0-0 at full time.

even the commentator mentioned that we need another striker.

yes true. we need a targetman.

teams like stoke who are not interested in coming to play football, we struggle.

the lack of another quality front man costs us 2 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    teams like stoke who are not interested in coming to play football, we struggle.

the lack of another quality front man costs us 2 pts.
    if we dun start winning home games, we're gonna get to the semifinals of uefa cup and tio relegate.

There were chances that Suarez should have taken better, as talented he maybe, he's really wasteful and frustrating to watch at times like this...

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    There were chances that Suarez should have taken better, as talented he maybe, he's really wasteful and frustrating to watch at times like this...
    ya lorrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    if we dun start winning home games, we're gonna get to the semifinals of uefa cup and tio relegate.
    looks likely we'll finish in maybe 10-15 position this season.

We must sign Sturridge from Chelsea..im sure he would be frustrated at not having any playing time there..please tell bro zaren we need him..

So i think BR wont last too long base on results & league table..as the saying goes..the league table doesnt lie..

So i think BR wont last too long base on results & league table..as the saying goes..the league table doesnt lie..
    on the contrary, i belif LFC board will give him more time.
    he took over a LFC that is tattered and torn and implemented a new style of play.

can see a genuine improvement in overall play.

perhaps in a season or 2, we might be able to put together a strong challenge.

results are not in our way currently and that is to be expected as the new style of play is very different to the ones the team are somehow used to.

unless we end up really in the relegation zone by christmas, i do not see BR being removed by next jan.

Bro, why would they fire him? They are the ones who told him a striker is coming in, let Carrol go. How can it be that the lack of a good goal scorer is BR's fault? Why not Ba?

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama

Bro, why would they fire him? They are the ones who told him a striker is coming in, let Carrol go. How can it be that the lack of a good goal scorer is BR's fault? Why not Ba?
    We will see if BR get sack or not..we are playing attractive football without getting much result..its results that matters..would you be happy not winning? Would your boss be happy seeing you work hard..put in extra work on your own but not achieving company's target?

Ba is also a good finisher but BR likes his players to be able to pass & play the ball which i doubt Ba can & Sturridge is better at that..

We will see if BR get sack or not..we are playing attractive football without getting much result..its results that matters..would you be happy not winning? Would your boss be happy seeing you work hard..put in extra work on your own but not achieving company's target?
    True, but the way we are going, we fired the previous guy for spending a fortune and not delivering, this guy for selling all the old wood with extras.. basically I feel not many managers would see LFC as an attractive project. And don't start about Benitez (whom I also supported as a manager), because no sane owner trusts him any more, i.e. BR might be as good as it gets unless the league position improves, and its to the owners benefit for the league position to improve, so we are bound to see positive investments in the January window.. of course I might just be daydreaming because of the coffee that I have been drinking. but hey, I am a positive guy!!!!

Watching Newcastle play manure while waiting for Barca Madrid game..donut thief cleared the ball that look like already crossed the goal line..

Arsenal start of last season was disastrous where they started badly and every fan wants AW to be fired. Including the catastrophic match against man u which they lost 8-2. but they pulled through, ended with 3rd position, not bad at all. hopefully we can too. Yes, I am hopeful and why shouldn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Arsenal start of last season was disastrous where they started badly and every fan wants AW to be fired. Including the catastrophic match against man u which they lost 8-2. but they pulled through, ended with 3rd position, not bad at all. hopefully we can too. Yes, I am hopeful and why shouldn't I?
    Then it must be a LFC fans syndrome.. we are either optimistic people or just stupidly crazy. I am happy either way!

True, but the way we are going, we fired the previous guy for spending a fortune and not delivering, this guy for selling all the old wood with extras.. basically I feel not many managers would see LFC as an attractive project. And don't start about Benitez (whom I also supported as a manager), because no sane owner trusts him any more, i.e. BR might be as good as it gets unless the league position improves, and its to the owners benefit for the league position to improve, so we are bound to see positive investments in the January window.. of course I might just be daydreaming because of the coffee that I have been drinking. but hey, I am a positive guy!!!!
    Its good to be positive but also need to be realistic..i doubt we will sign any good strikers in Jan..we dont have much money..& in Jan prices increase coz only desperate clubs willing to buy..we might get players in on loan though..but good players are all playing for good teams..

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp

Really hope we can pull an Arsenal!! Hahaha..

Then it must be a LFC fans syndrome.. we are either optimistic people or just stupidly crazy. I am happy either way!
    Think im crazy for supporting LFC after all this years of under achieving but its all becoz of the "drugs" i got since supporting them from 1975, winning & conquering English league & Europe..think im overdosed!!

Its good to be positive but also need to be realistic..i doubt we will sign any good strikers in Jan..we dont have much money..& in Jan prices increase coz only desperate clubs willing to buy..we might get players in on loan though..but good players are all playing for good teams..
    but we are desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Else doooooommmmmmm!!!!

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast