Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

5-2. first win of the season.

the defence is a let-down though.

suarez with a hat-trick.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

2 games in a row we scored 5 goals but defence leaking badly..1st win is always good & a big relieve..please keep on scoring more than conceed & we will be ok..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *66* - What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Im not anti BR la...hes just not convincing...results have been poor except tonite..hahaha
    I saw the Man City, Arsenal, Man U and Norwich games. Apart from the Arsenal game, the rest of the games football from Liverpool was good. That's why I am confident about BR's work.

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama

I saw the Man City, Arsenal, Man U and Norwich games. Apart from the Arsenal game, the rest of the games football from Liverpool was good. That's why I am confident about BR's work.
    Good performance that ended in defeat is a failure...poor performance that ended in a victory is a success...good performance plus victory is...still a success lah...hahaha...

hotcake on fire mode !!

Manure lost, Clint Dempsey scored, poetic justice weekend perhaps? Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp
    Manure lost, Clint Dempsey scored, poetic justice weekend perhaps? Hehehe
    Where's the referee when they needed one? Hahaha..yesterday referee was one of the few not manure fan..

hotcakes downed manu 3-2 at old toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

hotcakes downed manu 3-2 at old toilet.
    best of the best image that tells the importance of this victory. it is not only a victory, it tells the world the that: AVB Is the MAN!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    best of the best image that tells the importance of this victory. it is not only a victory, it tells the world the that: AVB Is the MAN!!
    clint dempsey too! haiz... no $$ to sign him.

Good performance that ended in defeat is a failure...poor performance that ended in a victory is a success...good performance plus victory is...still a success lah...hahaha...
    i cannot agreed, ball is round and **** happens.....

if a man can open door of an air craft mistaken it as a loo door, what else cannot happen....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Stewart Downing has been told to "fight" for his Liverpool place by manager Brendan Rodgers.

curry sauce!

The 28-year-old left winger has failed to light up Anfield since his 20million move from Aston Villa last summer, and has seen teenager Raheem Sterling overtake him in the pecking order.

And, while Rodgers, who replaced the man who signed Downing, Kenny Dalglish, has stopped short of calling time on the former Aston Villa man's stay on Merseyside, he has told him to raise his game.

Speaking to a number of national newspapers, he said: "Stewart is a good guy and a good lad who came here for an awful lot of money. It hasn't quite worked out for him as he would want it. The big challenge for him now is that commitment to the cause to fight, because he has the qualities.

"He has a wonderful left foot but what is important is that it is more than talent. Talent alone is not enough. You have to work hard, you have to fight for the shirt. We have seen that in a number of the young players and if you don't do that then longer-term you won't be here. It is as simple as that really."

Another man to have found chances hard to come by under Rodgers is Jose Enrique, the 6million recruit from Newcastle.

"What is important is that you have good communication. I don't waste my time waiting until January to tell both players what I know now. So they know in relation to the demands of what we want and certainly what it is going to take for us to succeed and for them to fit into the dynamics of the group," Rodgers added.

"The communication I will keep private between Stewart and I, but he is under no illusions that he has to fight."

Where's the referee when they needed one? Hahaha..yesterday referee was one of the few not manure fan..
    How to? Everybody would have been laughing at the refs and the FA, now the old fox is complaining about 2 penalties not given, not enough extra time (play until we score?!!)... Aia.. where were you Sir Alex last weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    i cannot agreed, ball is round and **** happens.....

if a man can open door of an air craft mistaken it as a loo door, what else cannot happen....
    Wah.. loo nowdays got so many locks and safety measures!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama

How to? Everybody would have been laughing at the refs and the FA, now the old fox is complaining about 2 penalties not given, not enough extra time (play until we score?!!)... Aia.. where were you Sir Alex last weekend?
    Taste of his own medicine..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    clint dempsey too! haiz... no $$ to sign him.

Thats history, with our youngsters, the future is bright

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Thats history, with our youngsters, the future is bright
    it would be good to have a fox-in-the-box just to kio sai!!

nowadays, we do not have one. mickey mouse ouchwen was the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

it would be good to have a fox-in-the-box just to kio sai!!

nowadays, we do not have one. mickey mouse ouchwen was the last.
    Just need more midfielders to run forward and into the box which we are not doing enough

With these youngsters, at least they are comfortable on the ball and have no fear of running at defence. Just need to sneak into the box more!