11th February 2005, 11:46 PM
Help! Taking wedding photos for the first time!
I have not done any formal training for wedding photos, have just been borrowing books from the library like anything. This is for my sister's wedding coming up in 2 weeks' time in Malaysia. She is relying on me for help as I am the only one in the family with an SLR (GULP!) and she is relatively short on cash so no professional photographer.
Questions for the experts:
1. What kind of ISO film would I need? Colour film. (Yes, I am somewhat lagging behind the times) I have been shooting mainly with slides so have not much experience with what type of film (brand and ISO) would I need?
2. How many rolls of film should I buy? may seem like a silly question but I don't want to end up with too many rolls of film or too little. The day will start with her getting ready, the ceremony at a country club, tea ceremony followed by the reception at lunch time.
3. I only have one camera. Where can I get a hold of another camera (to rent) so that I have a backup camera?
4. She is getting married in some sort of a club, and she mentioned the swimming pool was nice. Erm...wedding shots next to a swimming pool? Would that seem a bit strange?
5. Extra tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
12th February 2005, 05:33 AM
SMS me your email 9366 5287, I can help you.