Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

    As above. Too long a wait to order from overseas.

  2. #2

    Default

    Must be lexar? Try sim Lim square, best bargain on L5.

    Go to HWZ, go to the priceguides and look look for your cards.
    Alpha

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default Re: Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

    Thanks for the suggestion. Best Bargain does not carry Lexar. Reason for Lexar because it's value for money compared to other brands.

  4. #4

    Default

    I only saw it at the recent it show. Have not seen it around... You might want to call convergent who is the distributor iirc and ask where you can get that.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazypaladin View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. Best Bargain does not carry Lexar. Reason for Lexar because it's value for money compared to other brands.
    Sorry, no. Sandisk is still value king. Lexar focuses on their "Pro" line here which is very ex. MS Color and Cathay carry Lexar too. With Sandisk, You can get the 95MB/s 32GB SD UHS-I cards for $106.
    Alpha

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    917

    Default Re: Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Sorry, no. Sandisk is still value king. Lexar focuses on their "Pro" line here which is very ex. MS Color and Cathay carry Lexar too. With Sandisk, You can get the 95MB/s 32GB SD UHS-I cards for $106.
    You are wrong. Previously, I got the Lexar 64GB SDXC 600X (rated 90MB/S) from COMEX which cost me $160 while Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB (rated 95MB/S) cost more than $250. Hence I want to get a second card.

  7. #7
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazypaladin

    You are wrong. Previously, I got the Lexar 64GB SDXC 600X (rated 90MB/S) from COMEX which cost me $160 while Sandisk Extreme Pro 64 GB (rated 95MB/S) cost more than $250. Hence I want to get a second card.
    Lexar 64GB 600x at $160 really good price.

    Mine just shipper from amazon at SDXC $68.14 USD for 400x 64GB & 600x 64GB something expansive for $120 USD end up only bought 400x 64GB and still not added cost from US shipping to SG.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Xiamen Shi, Fujian, China, Chi
    Posts
    106

    Default

    The lexar 600x sucks .. Clear buffer for my d800 for 1min... Sandisk 95mb better clear buffer in 20 sec

  9. #9
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default Re: Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by zcw123 View Post
    The lexar 600x sucks .. Clear buffer for my d800 for 1min... Sandisk 95mb better clear buffer in 20 sec
    did you try with CF card @ 1000x?

  10. #10
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

    PLease note that labels on the memory card are just claims. Real life performance may vary.

    I have used Lexar, Kingston and Sandisk cards since they were just startups in Silicon Valley. I only use Sandisk nowadays.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Where to get Lexar SDXC card in Singapore?

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    PLease note that labels on the memory card are just claims. Real life performance may vary.

    I have used Lexar, Kingston and Sandisk cards since they were just startups in Silicon Valley. I only use Sandisk nowadays.
    Yup, don't take the labels seriously at all. I would buy a 1000x CF card from Lexar but probably never a SD card. They don't have the best reputation when it comes to fast SD cards, I would rather consider a Toshiba.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •