Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A gathering for slide users

Quote Originally Posted by theITguy
    Do not worry, my picture (not that handsome....), my contact and my dresscode will be made known the night before the gathering. I will probably bring my Nova 3 AW with me too, or I just put my camera on the table, even easier

Christopher
    Dun need to post photo lah.. Just mount your camera on a tripod and place on the table can liao!

Anyone who sees a table with lotsa cameras and slides will know that they found the correct one! After all, PP food court isn't that big! hahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by AncientMariner
    I am interested but will not be able to make it this Wednesday.
    Hopefully, there will be another gathering which I can join.
    Same here..

Hopefully there'll be more of such gatherings for "sliders"

Where you flying? To USA? Might as well bring back some tins of Velvia and Provia for some of us Nah.... Just joking. Bring back some nice slide for the next session
    haha
    I will be buying some Astia, Velvia and Agfa sildes

Will join u guys next time

Quote Originally Posted by locksley
    haha
    I will be buying some Astia, Velvia and Agfa sildes

Will join u guys next time
    Agfa B&W slide?

i would like to join in, but happens to have something on that day maybe next time

I'm interested but I might not be able to attend. Anyone can recommend a place that can develop velvia 50 within a day?

Hi fuzzy,

You might want to try the FotoHub outlet at Beach Road, they are former RGB Color. About 2-3 hours can collect.

Agfa B&W slide?
    no. is Color sildes

Hi fuzzy,

You might want to try the FotoHub outlet at Beach Road, they are former RGB Color. About 2-3 hours can collect.
    May I have address?

Thanks alot!

It is opposite the Shaw Tower (ops the old police station to be exact), can reach from Bugis. You know the McDonald (Bread Talk) at Bugis? Go out there, cross the road, walk straight to Beach Road and I believe you will be able to find it.

Hi guys,

I have sent my mobile number to the respective individuals in case you need to contact me. The gathering will go on, lets hope it will be a good start to know more friends, not just another meeting. We can also learn a trick or 2 from some of the more seasoned people

The others who might want to come can PM me by early morning so I can pass you my contact. Dun like to make my contact public here

See you guys there
    Christopher
    Last edited by theITguy; 15th February 2005 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks for the effort!

to sumball: thanks for the directions... i'll try to develop my first roll of slides from there

Haha, a great gathering with you guys. Too bad some of you do not have the time to come, missed the 645 B&W slides from student, see liao give me the floating in the air feeling If I did not meet student, I will not know why he type so much online, now I know why after the 2 hours session with him But it is a great session of photo sharing. Seeto brought an album of photos taken from Europe and Singapore.

Some things did not do, but will continue that in the next session if there are people still interested to meet up and have photo sharing etc whatever, just make friends. Do you guys like the next session on a Wed (with SEED) or other days? Or even an outing to shoot? Can suggest here we work it out.

Christopher

Great meeting you guys too!
    Great sharing from Student. I'm fine with next wed, I should be down for seed anyway... mabbe with my usual grp of pple from Sentosa Thread??

Haha, a great gathering with you guys. Too bad some of you do not have the time to come, missed the 645 B&W slides from student, see liao give me the floating in the air feeling Christopher

too bad i cannot make it. not seem 120 format slides yet...
    35mm slides looks great already, 120 format shd be simply something to drool over!

It was great seeing other slide shooters too. I thought that since the digital revolution, most people have ditched their film cameras for digital!

I had a great time chatting with all of those there, esp Tommy. It was great to learn that despite all the things that they say a digital SLR camera can do, there are still some things that even the most expensive and advanced digicam can't! It was quite a relief for me! hahah!! But I will still start saving to get myself a digital SLR regardless. Just to save on film. I guess the best way to keep you photos is still on slides. I just love the colour reproduction of Velvia and Provia film.

Oh, here's the yahoo group I was telling you all about.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/50mmProject

I have started a thread explaining the purpose of this 'Project' here.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...20#post1104320

looking forward to the next slides gathering.

oh, anyone going to take photos of the Chingay??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12