Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Did Any1 whent to queue for iPhone 5?

i ll get flame but is true....it lose touch already

Default Re: Did Any1 whent to queue for iPhone 5?

Quote Originally Posted by xAshtrayx View Post
    i ll get flame but is true....it lose touch already
    same here sorry iPhone lovers

The 1st and last time I queue for a phone is iPhone 3G (my last iPhone, my 1st was Iphone 2G)... after that to me iPhone lost touch already or the wow factor is gone.
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

how revolutionary do u want the iPhone 5 to be?

u dont get the meaning of my msg....iphone 5 is a gd piece of equipment....now is just an equipment with all latest specs in it...to match the specs of competitors.....

in the past....steve job way....his iphone alws has a lack of specs compare to other competitors....(that s also how he will update his next phone specs so u will buy it cos the prev lack of it)......but in return....he has sthg innovative in his sleeve to incoorperate into each generation of iphone to 'wow' u hence u wont mind the lower specs in the phone....like retina, like siri, icloud, glass backing..etc etc....

is the significant difference and personality of that product which glow and shine brightly compare to other products.....

and the way he present the product each time....he is very smart....he captivate ur feeling towards the phone with visual and gesture examples demonstrate directly by him during the convention....and through web advertistment..... feeling n emtional impact make the iphone sells itself in the past....

now is just talk n talk....
    the significant difference in how the management market the product now

Quote Originally Posted by trd2970 View Post
    how revolutionary do u want the iPhone 5 to be?
    maybe 4 more inches long hehehe (just kidding) but the new Iphone 5 kinda reminded me of LG Chocolate BL40 old model that was release 2010 I think :-) which most ppl calls it the TV remote control

Apple CEO Tim Cook apologises for maps shortcomings

At least they apologise for a bad app. It was a bad decision to move away from the excellent Goggle Maps that had block numbers indicated with private and public transport recommendations.

Reinventing the wheel and redoing a map service that has already been excellently done by others, is not wise.

Some are less kind and do not accept the apology.

http://betanews.com/2012/09/28/sorry...-not-accepted/
    Last edited by ricohflex; 29th September 2012 at 12:40 PM.

will only buy it after 3-6 month launch.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Apple CEO Tim Cook apologises for maps shortcomings

At least they apologise for a bad app. It was a bad decision to move away from the excellent Goggle Maps that had block numbers indicated with private and public transport recommendations.

Reinventing the wheel and redoing a map service that has already been excellently done by others, is not wise.

Some are less kind and do not accept the apology.

Sorry, Tim Cook, apology not accepted
    iSorry :-)
    Last edited by albertri; 29th September 2012 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by albertri View Post
    iSorry :-)
    iDontAccept

Can just change like that one meh? A lot of difference right ...?

Apple no longer calls iOS6 Maps ‘the most beautiful, powerful mapping service ever’ | 9to5Mac

Anyway, in the US it is no longer the most powerful ... Apple - iOS 6 - All-new, Apple-designed Maps with 3D views.
    But in SG, still powerful ... Apple - iOS 6 - All-new, Apple-designed Maps with 3D views.

Kekeke

(p.s. see how long they will update sg site

Oooh ... having purple haze / flare is normal for the iphone 5 and you are just holding it wrong! ... kekeke ... sounds like their typical style in terms of responses and customer support to me ...

Apple Acknowledges iPhone 5 Camera Problem, Says You're Holding It Wrong

if apple dont allow us to install google map, my next phone will be an Android( even though i dont like it). since i cycle a lot I need a better map application. come on apple, wake up your idea.
    Objection !!!

Tot they recommended to use competitors' map ...?

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    if apple dont allow us to install google map, my next phone will be an Android( even though i dont like it). since i cycle a lot I need a better map application. come on apple, wake up your idea.

More wifi related problem ...?

A new Apple iOS Wi-Fi problem has popped up while others remain unfixed | ZDNet

i guess one of their business objective or model is ... "Consumer to queue and pay premium price to test our product / services for us!" ... kekeke
    Last edited by keiser; 3rd October 2012 at 10:31 AM.

Looks like many shares the same sentiments and views ...

iPhone 5 problems: Apple pulls out the same old excuse to users who complain about purple haze | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by keiser View Post
    Oooh ... having purple haze / flare is normal for the iphone 5 and you are just holding it wrong! ... kekeke ... sounds like their typical style in terms of responses and customer support to me ...

Apple Acknowledges iPhone 5 Camera Problem, Says You're Holding It Wrong

The author commented that "Ive even seen the problem (though not quite as pronounced) with an iPhone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone." on the iphone 5 purple haze / flare problem in the article below ....

The iPhone 5's problem with purple haze - iPad/iPhone - Macworld UK

Well, my 3GS does not have this problem. Do you have any similar experiences with your phone camera?

Quote Originally Posted by keiser View Post
    The author commented that "Ive even seen the problem (though not quite as pronounced) with an iPhone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone." on the iphone 5 purple haze / flare problem in the article below ....

The iPhone 5's problem with purple haze - iPad/iPhone - Macworld UK

Well, my 3GS does not have this problem. Do you have any similar experiences with your phone camera?
    My wife has S3 and I have Note never had this problem I always shoot directly with strong light within the frame the most you get are flares but those are normal flares not purple haze...

Thought so ...

Quote Originally Posted by albertri View Post
    My wife has S3 and I have Note never had this problem I always shoot directly with strong light within the frame the most you get are flares but those are normal flares not purple haze...

Is it their manufacturing QC problem? Design fault? Or something else ...? ... What do you think?

I'm personally very doubtful over their claims in terms of demand though ...

Thousands of Foxconn workers go on strike due to iPhone 5 quality control by VR-Zone.com
    Last edited by keiser; 6th October 2012 at 04:24 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast