I've been playing with my friend's F707 for sometime and rather impressed with capabilites. ( tried G2, S602Z before )
So I'm thinking of getting it or the Nikon CP5700. Been reading up online reviews too.
In favour of F707:
1. Sharper images, more vivid colours ( which I like )
2. Thread for attaching filters
3. Much longer batt life
4. Superb low-light focussing and shooting
In favour of CP5700
1. 8x zoom compared to 5x
2. More compact
3. More accurate and real-life colours
4. Cheaper CF compared to MS
5. More controls like saturation, contrast...
Really in a dilemma, so CP5700 users, pls enlighten me whether the images are sharp and comment abt the colours.
I don't really like dull and real-life colours. Prefer more vibrant colours. But F707 so much bulkier and heavier to carry around, also only 5x zoom. Hard to make a choice