Thread: Best Photo Print Shop In Singapore??

Default Best Photo Print Shop In Singapore??

Hi,

I've just returned after 4 years of study in the UK and I'm a lil lost in terms of where I should print my photos. The usual shop I go to has since closed down and I don't know where I should go to get my photos printed.

Perhaps some of you out there can help me out? And I guess it may be great to start a thread as to where is the best place to print photos in the North, South, East, West, Central and Town area of Singapore!

I'm getting excited just waiting for a reply!

Cheers!

i guess anywhere would suffice.. if its digital, shopping centre do have photoshop there offering digital prints, roughly ard 40c to 50c, there might be a service charge for prints less than a certain amount...
    cheers and good luck... and do post some pic up here ya??

Quote Originally Posted by Seeto
    Hi,

I've just returned after 4 years of study in the UK and I'm a lil lost in terms of where I should print my photos. The usual shop I go to has since closed down and I don't know where I should go to get my photos printed.

Perhaps some of you out there can help me out? And I guess it may be great to start a thread as to where is the best place to print photos in the North, South, East, West, Central and Town area of Singapore!

I'm getting excited just waiting for a reply!

Cheers!
    what are the shops you go to and were closed now?

from there hopefully those who use those shops can recommend something similiar to your 'taste'. To me there is no "BEST" print shop in singapore.

I go to different shop for different price/service they offer.

Look at this thread:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=114767

I find that Beautiful Memories give a good calibrated colour while those from KT Imaging is a bit yellowish for my liking. You want to print optical conventional method try Stanley, cheap and decent quality. Colour adjustment is quite good also.