Thread: Why not iPod or Zen Touch?

Default Why not iPod or Zen Touch?

ok, pardon me here, some of u may be thinking, Not another Zen question?!!

Just found out some prices...

For those of you who already bought the Mini or Micro, just want some opinions... y not the 20GB iPod or Zen Touch? I just realized the Touch costs just about $40 more than the micro. And the 20GB iPod is $90 more than the mini but you get 5 times the storage space.

Ok, are size and weight the main factors? From my comparison, the bigger brothers are not that much bigger/heavier than the mini/micro versions.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    ok, pardon me here, some of u may be thinking, Not another Zen question?!!

Just found out some prices...

For those of you who already bought the Mini or Micro, just want some opinions... y not the 20GB iPod or Zen Touch? I just realized the Touch costs just about $40 more than the micro. And the 20GB iPod is $90 more than the mini but you get 5 times the storage space.

Ok, are size and weight the main factors? From my comparison, the bigger brothers are not that much bigger/heavier than the mini/micro versions.
    First of all, not everyone has a mp3 collection over 4-5gb, an iPod Mini or Zen Micro has more than enough memory for most users already.

Second of all, size and weight do matter, and believe me, they are much smaller and cooler than their bigger brothers (especially than the Zen Touch).

But for me, I got the iPod 4G 20gb, 'cause my collection is over 10gb already

Cheers!

mine is over 20gb hehe! but listening to even 5gb all at one go is already very tiring so thats why 5gb serves as a good cut off point. just like cf card, either u buy a pile of 1gb or a pile of 2gb. 1gb u loose less if the card develop write error, 2gb got more space for raw.

Actually da 20GB is very helpful if u're one of those who stores everything on ur iPod and u wanna free up da 20GB of space on ur HDD.

That's why I'm aiming for a 40GB iPod Photo.... ARGH!