Thread: Tennis Players here?

Default Tennis Players here?

Hmmm, there's a post on squash players so I thot I'd start one on tennis.

I've been playing tennis off and on for the last couple of years with friends or colleagues. Was surprised when I called the Yio Chu Kang Tennis Centre and was told they only conduct 6 lessons basic tennis course. I don't wish to waste time and $ on this as I know it's very basic and I'm over this stage. But I'm barely an intermediate yet. Can't believe when I was told the Spore Sports Council doesn't have a proper course for intermediate and advanced players. Poor sports performance or lack of expertise/response over here?

So how do you all improve your tennis skills? Just by continual practice with kakis? I wish to get a coach to point out my weaknesses and improve my strokes. Where can I find a good coach for this?

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Hmmm, there's a post on squash players so I thot I'd start one on tennis.

I've been playing tennis off and on for the last couple of years with friends or colleagues. Was surprised when I called the Yio Chu Kang Tennis Centre and was told they only conduct 6 lessons basic tennis course. I don't wish to waste time and $ on this as I know it's very basic and I'm over this stage. But I'm barely an intermediate yet. Can't believe when I was told the Spore Sports Council doesn't have a proper course for intermediate and advanced players. Poor sports performance or lack of expertise/response over here?

So how do you all improve your tennis skills? Just by continual practice with kakis? I wish to get a coach to point out my weaknesses and improve my strokes. Where can I find a good coach for this?
    I play with a few CS members every Sunday. If you are keen you can PM me your hp and we can get in touch. However we play at Toa Payoh Safra. So if you are keen, le me know. I can give some pointers here and there. I have been playing tennis for more than 10 years. So I think we can give you a few pointers here and there.....

But I m at overseas at the moment. So just PM your contact and when we start playing again, I will contact you.