Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Share your photos - Pentaxians/Ricoh Sep 2012 Outing - Admiralty Waterfront/Park

Default Re: Share your photos - Pentaxians/Ricoh Sep 2012 Outing - Admiralty Waterfront/Park

More comfortable with the outcome of B/W

Default Re: Share your photos - Pentaxians/Ricoh Sep 2012 Outing - Admiralty Waterfront/Park

Having a great time hanging with u guys!

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Wow! this is fast and wonderful photos all round.

Simon nice landscapes despite the weather today.
    Thanks bro . The cloud formation was great just a bit hazy

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post

Lovely bro , all are great but this my most fav

Quote Originally Posted by Iittoo View Post
    Using Fa43 ltd with vivitar macro converter only so dun mind the quality.
    Never shoot macro before and also using pop-up flash with easy bounce diffuser only.

Impressive for a 1st try . very nice catch here

Quote Originally Posted by seefei View Post

#03 Yellow Nymph

#04 Unidentified Bug

#05 Black Hole

Subject: Miscellaneous
    Lens: DFA100
    Camera: Pentax K5
    Flash: onboard
    Diffuser: plastic plate
    Boss .... "Bao dao wei lao" "good sword never go old" . Power lah
    My Flickr ->Flickr

One more from me . Trying something different , different style . It's really hazy at the senoko part hence decided to try this . C & C most welcome . Pls let me know if it work

Hazy Ship by Simon Teo (supersimon27), on Flickr
    My Flickr ->Flickr

Another view of the wolf spider, Thanks to Doyle for guiding me how to shoot macro..Now thinking what to get for macro,Pocket deeply burned already after the FA ltd

Quote Originally Posted by mzhai View Post
    Having a great time hanging with u guys!

Nice color duplication, your camera colour very accurate, may I know if it is K5 or others ?
    TQ

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35

Nice color duplication, your camera colour very accurate, may I know if it is K5 or others ?
    TQ
    Hi thanks.. its actually a nex 5 ... paiseh

A fairly Tales of adventure for me manage to grab a good deal at buy and sells section at 9pm the day before the shoot
    Meet all friendly Masters(too many to name) who taught me all good advice and tips for a zero skills would be photographer
    Later we proceed to macro section , that was really tough work and a great Master of Macro (Pinholecamera) shows me the way Thanks
    Thanks Vanguard (hope got your nick correct) lend me a lens that attached on my kits lens that I amnage to shoot some okay shots I think lol
    ok my homeworkhttp://farm9.staticflickr.com/8435/7990562196_13fe70bc73_m.jpg
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8444/7...65d6c273_m.jpg
    I think I dont have the permission to post photo I try again lol
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8176/7...fdc566f5_m.jpg

Manage to macro this very rude grass hopper
    Last edited by philip113; 16th September 2012 at 12:16 PM.

after many tries this is the best lol
    Last edited by philip113; 16th September 2012 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iittoo View Post
    Another view of the wolf spider, Thanks to Doyle for guiding me how to shoot macro..Now thinking what to get for macro,Pocket deeply burned already after the FA ltd

This is something new and may I say very well taken. Make it my next target !!

Quote Originally Posted by Equatorer View Post
    Wow.. damage is done man.. how can the color be so vibrant yet not over-saturated???

My similar angle with old K7..

I increase a little vibrancy too in the picture, but it's the in-camera vivid settings.

Looks like I need to get ND filters . . .
    Last edited by felixcat8888; 16th September 2012 at 09:26 PM.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

As usual great outing with you guys. Most of you have excellent skills and techniques for macro shooting.. now i can see the outputs are great too. Keep it going.. cheer up!!
    Here are some of my pics from Nikon D90.

Landscape using Tamron 17-50mm:

Last edited by Nikihunter; 16th September 2012 at 10:16 PM.

Macro taken using 55mm f3.5 MF lens. some use with extension tubes.

8)
    9)
    These are great photos. Every macro enthusiast's dream to get moments like these 2.😜

some more...

last few..

Quote Originally Posted by seefei View Post
    These are great photos. Every macro enthusiast's dream to get moments like these 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Nice compositionmarcus
    thanks for encouragement . and thanks to all the likes from everyone.
    K3(Silver)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast