Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photoshoot invitation – Pirelli F1 car + Pirelli Grid Girls + unique Porsche cars

Default Re: Photoshoot invitation – Pirelli F1 car + Pirelli Grid Girls + unique Porsche cars

Well, that's all.. Thanks again to Pirelli for organising.

Default Re: Photoshoot invitation – Pirelli F1 car + Pirelli Grid Girls + unique Porsche cars

2 more non-related to Pirelli or Porsche, but came out of that place to find this sitting there.. So Bonus... haha

Thanks to the organisers for this. I came 1230pm and managed to shots 3 to share here :P

"There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Contributing 2 photos from this event

EGM_2087_x by thelonelensman, on Flickr

EGM_2030_x by thelonelensman, on Flickr
    Last edited by cameraone; 23rd September 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Well a lot of photographers turned up including the Leica club.

Last edited by Reportage; 23rd September 2012 at 11:52 AM.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Thank you all who came to the event on Saturday, and for sharing these photos! We hope you enjoyed shooting the cars and models, we'll keep you posted on future events for sure.

Cheers
    Pirelli

By the way, can share more on the tyres the F1 cars were using? commentator kept talking about soft this and soft that but dont understand and the roads were full of burnt rubber.

How on earth they could last so many laps is amazing...
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Thanks Pirelli for the invitation.
    Its really a hot and crowded event attracting so many camera enthusiatics.
    Came late at 12pm. Only managed to see 2 grid girl models and lots of cars.
    Btw PirelliSg, will there be another photo shot session this / next month?
    Album in my profile:

Last edited by advertisingsbiz; 24th September 2012 at 08:21 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12