I've gotten my hands on production model of NX1000 white (Thanks very much to Samsung Cameras Singapore for providing this )
Would like to share my impressions/thoughts and sample pictures taken.
Last updated: 19 September 2012
- Very good image quality, great detail & resolution from APS-C 20-megapixel sensor
- Body slim & light, combined with a pancake (either 16mm, 20mm or 30mm) makes a very compact & light camera for high-quality photography on the go
- Decent battery life. Shot 100+ pictures over 2 hours in recent photo walk and battery still shows full bar.
- User interface is straightforward and intuitive for most part
- (AWB) Auto White Balance performance is average - results vary in mixed lighting conditions
For existing NX10/NX11/NX100 users:
- AF (Autofocus) is significantly faster.
- High ISO performance is significantly improved: ISO800 is highly usable at almost all but the worst lighting conditions. ISO1600 is very usable. Will still test ISO3200 extensively (pending)
Shot with Samsung NX10 & 20mm f2.8 pancake. ISO200
warm regards and good day