Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiang Mai looking for Photographers

3 person confirmed going.

Hmm.. seem like not much people interested in travel photography.

Is it due to cash problem?

Looking at the take up of other photoshoots, maybe I try to arrange a nude model shoot in the forest of Thailand...

See if I can arrange for some model shoot to add more interest.

fwah, didn't know you so hard-core but sad to say, "SEX" sell...

Chiang Mai... hotels shouldn't cost $60 man... u should be looking at somewhere between $10 - $25 at most. $60 would either be a rip-off to tourists or some high class one
    Budget wedding photographer :)

Deregistered

Would really really love to go but my UAT is around that time, it's going to be damn hard to take leave.

Quote Originally Posted by binbeto
    Hmm.. seem like not much people interested in travel photography.
    I am!

But didn't see this thread as I was too busy trying to earn money for my next trip.

Anyway, is there still room for me?? Would love to join you guys for this trip.

Dun mind me side track abit, I most probably be heading Mongolia this July. Will be there for 29 days (inclusive of the Naadam festival). Anyone interested to go along for a photo trip?? (preferable Nikon user so can share lens ..kekekeke)

Quote Originally Posted by meepokman
    I am!

But didn't see this thread as I was too busy trying to earn money for my next trip.

Anyway, is there still room for me?? Would love to join you guys for this trip.

Dun mind me side track abit, I most probably be heading Mongolia this July. Will be there for 29 days (inclusive of the Naadam festival). Anyone interested to go along for a photo trip?? (preferable Nikon user so can share lens ..kekekeke)
    Ya.. There's still room.

For info,
    Jasphotography and myself will be there from 23-27Mar.
    Quekky will be there from 23-28. (On the date he booked, 28mar return tix is cheaper)

Mee Pok, just go online tiger airway and book your ticket. The 3 of us has already booked the ticket.

For the $60 hotel, it's just an estimation from the tiger airline promotion with some hotel. That's the worst case scenario. Quekky has done some check online and found 2 star hotel costing US$20 per nite.

We will hold a small dicussion at the beginning of Mar and get to know each other before the trip. We will decide on the details then.

For those interested in joining us, please make the decision early as the price of the air ticket is increasing over the days.

Please count me in, I have booked my flight from 23 - 28 Mar through Tiger Air.

Quekky, we can share accommodation, if you don't mind.

My contact 94350032.

huh, where is there a sudden surge of interest in this trip? It is not because Binbeto mentioned there might be a nude forest shoot, right ????

If that is and we can't get a nude model, Binbeto will volunteer, haha...

Deregistered

Actually I'm interested from the day you started the thread, and since ah bin is going, it makes me even more gian as I can just borrow his lenses so that I don't need to bring mine

Sigh

Those fellows who booked to come back on the 28th March actually paid $70 lesser than me!

So, in absolute money terms, a 23rd-28th March return ticket to ChiangMai is only SGD$110 Nett.

Put you in perspective, what can you buy with $110 photographically???

It is very easy to book tickets online. There should be only 1 departure/return time. Just book the depart/return date and you are in the next tiger seat with the best photographers (me to say the least ) in the world to roam the land of temples, elephants and lover boys.

But, I would appreciate that those intended to go to contact me or bin first.

Quote Originally Posted by jasphotography
    But, I would appreciate that those intended to go to contact me or bin first.
    Guys,

I think this statement is very important.

We should give the organiser some form of "respect" and advance notice in case he has already made some arrangements in Chiang Mai. It is also quite a hassel to travel with people of vastly different interest and personality clash ...

As for the nude outdoor shoot, it can be organised if you have the correct contacts ... Just got to go really far out of the city area and there are very scenic waterfall areas that are secluded during the weekdays.

Good Luck guys ... Really like to join you, but got to keep my leave for another trip in June ...

Have Fun ...

i paid for $144 from 23-28 should have booked earlier or later then can discount $20

nvm, i'll just enjoy the trip now got 4 person going so we can get 2 rooms

ok, the sign-up thingy is now closed. It should have been closed long time ago but I was busy with things... sleep, eat, sleep that kind of stuff.

Anyway, for coordination purposes, kindlly PM me your contact number so that I know you are with me... A get-to-know-one-another session will be held by the first week of March. The iternary will be discussed there upon... see you guys!

thanks for turning up last Friday guys!

We can't have anything more common than this... all same camera brand users and all going to shoot films. I suppose I can bring less lenses, no?

I have just gotten 3 Thailand Travel Guide Books, so with me, you won't go wrong... or very wrong...

you can gimme a buzz when ur there! hehehe 094100133 :P if u need help, i'm a call away and about eh... 8 hrs by car. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    you can gimme a buzz when ur there! hehehe 094100133 :P if u need help, i'm a call away and about eh... 8 hrs by car. hahahaha
    this is not a joke right?

by the way, any recommendation for a well-connected, centralised accomodation?

not kidding. im studying here... Saraburi... 2 hours north of BKK. i have a friend who stays in chiang mai. will contact her and get back?

Quote Originally Posted by ParkertR
    not kidding. im studying here... Saraburi... 2 hours north of BKK. i have a friend who stays in chiang mai. will contact her and get back?
    that would be very kind of you, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12