Thread: NDP 2002 from the Pros...

Midnight
    Guests

Default NDP 2002 from the Pros...

In case anyone here is interested, here is a link to the NDP 2002 photo coverage by The Straits Times.

wah they got some nice fireworks shots... of course it helps that they have good positions and not have a gazillion people waving their light batons and jumping up and down in front of you...

ok ok i'm just sour grapes.

Midnight
    Guests

Yup... but it looks like they didn't have much luck with the fireworks shots they attempted outside the stadium. Too many amateurs taking up all the best spots.

But do check out the rest of their photo coverage too. Fantastic composition for some of those shots, IMHO.

Talking

It helps even more that they are kinda "sponsored" -- professional SLRs/DSLRs and pro-long lenses

nice coverage they have.

one of the shot capture a mistake made by the soldier

look at the first right man's leg. out of the sync from the rest luckily this is rehersal

Originally posted by Midnight
    Yup... but it looks like they didn't have much luck with the fireworks shots they attempted outside the stadium. Too many amateurs taking up all the best spots.
    Hmm........to me, its more like documentary work. I think they wanted to capture the people shotting the fireworks.