Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple - September 12: Anyone eagerly awaiting to see what is new?

Default Re: Apple - September 12: Anyone eagerly awaiting to see what is new?

Law Suits!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post
    This morning just finally saw the iPhone 5 was quite impression.

Can add one more column of icon.

Just wait and see for some new user feedback.
    But the aspect ratio would be a little different from the other standards no? What would then happen to older apps being moved into the new iPhone.

Not very impressed with their iPhone anymore. Same same and not very different from earlier versions.

Quote Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
    But the aspect ratio would be a little different from the other standards no? What would then happen to older apps being moved into the new iPhone.

Not very impressed with their iPhone anymore. Same same and not very different from earlier versions.
    Black bar on the top and bottom. Developers need to update all their apps.
    Alpha

saw the iphone 5 didn't impressed me the spec other than it's LTE (4G) is so yesterday if you look at android specially Samsung S3... saw some preview write up they're not so impressed with Iphone 5 i heard even apple the stock price drop after the launch
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

Well I'm using an iPhone 4 so I'm happy to upgrade to 5 I guess. Did I expect more? Certainly.. I was tempted by the Samsung Galaxy S3 but decided to wait because iOS is just more idiot-proof and I don't need a complicated phone, more than happy with complicated computers. But nonetheless, it's an improvement - wish they could have made a few more nifty (and innovative) improvements though (I for one sure won't mind a screen as large as S3).

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Well I'm using an iPhone 4 so I'm happy to upgrade to 5 I guess. Did I expect more? Certainly.. I was tempted by the Samsung Galaxy S3 but decided to wait because iOS is just more idiot-proof and I don't need a complicated phone, more than happy with complicated computers. But nonetheless, it's an improvement - wish they could have made a few more nifty (and innovative) improvements though (I for one sure won't mind a screen as large as S3).
    Well I made the switch from the iPhone4 to S3. Not very different to use and still somewhat idiot proof (except for the file maintenance) and fun to use. And after using the 4.3", the iPhone4 looks very very small indeed.

its not much screen size difference between S3 and Iphone 5 but the way Apple decided to use the 4inches LCD was a bit turn off instead of increasing it's diagonal size (LCD) they stretch it up making the Iphone 5 same width as Iphone 4s but taller. Kinda remind me of LG old phone the chocolate (just kidding) but the form factor is the same :P

Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post

Can add one more column of icon.
    Wonder whether Google/Android or Nova-Launcher can sue for $1 Trillion and ask US courts to stop all sales of the new iPhone in US.

Quote Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
    Well I made the switch from the iPhone4 to S3. Not very different to use and still somewhat idiot proof (except for the file maintenance) and fun to use. And after using the 4.3", the iPhone4 looks very very small indeed.
    Yes, I guess you could leave the phone alone.

But you see, I don't want to have an option to customize the phone too much (which the Android system gives). It'd probably take up all of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by albertri View Post
    its not much screen size difference between S3 and Iphone 5 but the way Apple decided to use the 4inches LCD was a bit turn off instead of increasing it's diagonal size (LCD) they stretch it up making the Iphone 5 same width as Iphone 4s but taller. Kinda remind me of LG old phone the chocolate (just kidding) but the form factor is the same :P
    Yar, I really don't see how keeping the width helps anything. I'm sure we've all already seen the 9gag joke on this:

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

Yar, I really don't see how keeping the width helps anything. I'm sure we've all already seen the 9gag joke on this:
    Well as usual they think for us... If they say it's good we all must accept beside they're the one who design it we are just mere customers or consumers right?

But seriously speaking I've rather have the diagonal growth of LCD than vertical :-) now iPhone 5 is almost like my tv remote hehe

Apple store is updating their website. I believe preparing for the online order for IPhone 5.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Didn't see the launch video ... was below being developed into a feature or offered as a future upgrade for the new product?

Apple's patent could disable your iPhone in the cinema | Which? Conversation
    Last edited by keiser; 14th September 2012 at 12:05 PM.

Actually android can be as complicated or as easy as you want.

My wife is tech unsavy to say the least, and she enjoys her S3 immensely. Basic usual apps with nothing fancy, bigger display for her surfing her favorite online shops.
    ( Of course current phones are capable of alot more than that, but in the end as users, whatever rocks your socks la )

An indication of what fanboys - regardless of brand or OS - can do.

Here's what the public had to say about the "new" iPhone 5 - GSMArena Blog
    Last edited by acpical; 15th September 2012 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acpical

That was rude funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae

From the apple online store when it's available (should be by tomorrow)... Duh.
    Why not Samsung store??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by qystan

Why not Samsung store??? Lol
    That's for the bigger, faster, more advanced iPhone. ;-)
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by acpical View Post

Hoho! Goes to show that what really matters to most people is the illusion of a new phone. That or we've all been "applefied"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12