Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommended mp3 players

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    is there any mp3 player that uses CF card and runs on AA batts?

this series came out about 2 years ago. but it cant be found in sg stores..looks like have to order from overseas

I'm selling the Nex IIe if anyone is interested! Uses AA batteries, and CF card I/II.

Quote Originally Posted by icer
    Sorry all,

I just find the shuffle really a bit bull ****. I mean whats the point if you cannot choose the songs you want to listen. Then whats the difference to a radio except that the songs are what you had uploaded. To me, the point of having an MP3 player is to be able to listen to whatever songs I choose at any point of time and not let it shuffle and decide for me.

I am using a Creative Zen Touch now. Wonderful product. Able to play mp3 and WMA format. Can put a few thousand songs inside. Can use as thumb drive also. Got 5 MB space. Got FM and recording. Can choose songs using titles or singer or album. Easy to use.

A cheaper alternative would be Creative Muvo FM. Sorry prefer Creative products than ipod. More functions, more flexibility and cheaper. ipod is more of a brand product. Can only play mp3 and not other formats.

Just my view. You can try to go and search for a good deal. I got a brand new Zen Touch there at $380 2 months ago. Good deal.

hold on .. does ipod shuffle means u can only shuffle the songs, and cannot play in order mode? i guess not right?

quoted from

"With Play in Order mode, you manage the music. If things take a turn for the predictable, never fear. Flip the Shuffle toggle on the back of iPod shuffle and mix on the go."

best is go to the store and verify..

anyone uses D-Cord from before? i believe it's a china brand. the price for 512mb is less than $200, but never really heard of this brand before.

are there any websites reviewing mp3 players other than ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12