Page 84 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3459747982838485868994109 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2210

Thread: Sentosa Thread III

Thumbs up Confirmation

Mass Order: Stroboframe Replica

The above pictures showed the replica of the famous and expensive Stroboframe. The company that produce this is FalconEyes.

Each piece of this flash bracket cost SG$55/net inclusive of all charges to import it in. If the order is larger, of course the cost will go further down due to lower shipping charges.

The frame comes with a standard adjustable flash hotshoe as you can see in the 1st picture.

If you want to see the frame, I can pop by PP foodcourt tomorrow ard 7pm to 8pm.

1. CYRN
    2. Ashleyy
    3. Jnet6
    4. Dann
    5. dEthANGeL
    6. GENO
    7. Garion
    8. Acidbyte (still deciding?)
    9. edwinywh

I'll be placing the order this Saturday.

FB -
    Alec - So how often does FB get fur loss?
    NW - Maybe a couple of months later after getting the 70-200.. hope something better comes out?

Sianz.... 350D .... one of the few reasons why to stick with film.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    FB -
    Alec - So how often does FB get fur loss?
    NW - Maybe a couple of months later after getting the 70-200.. hope something better comes out?

why? pls explain.

Damn .. the new 350D looks so much more solid compared to the 300D especially the function knob at the top.

But the silver EF-S lens makes it look gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    why? pls explain.
    Film - see how ZHAI you are. Less "catch up" game to play since film bodies don't go obsolete so fast. Don't have to worry about AWB - see "ZHAI" ... only drawback is the processing.

It is a never ending cycle lar. Every year sure got something new come out which has better specs than the one before it, and maybe lower pricing too. Just be contented with what you have and try to squeeze the most out of it. Remember, its always the end product that matters.

After looking at the specs...it seems almost better than my 10D sia...14 frame buffer compare to just 9 frame for 10D...sigh...

Film - see how ZHAI you are. Less "catch up" game to play since film bodies don't go obsolete so fast. Don't have to worry about AWB - see "ZHAI" ... only drawback is the processing.
    then go and buy XPan-II

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    It is a never ending cycle lar. Every year sure got something new come out which has better specs than the one before it, and maybe lower pricing too. Just be contented with what you have and try to squeeze the most out of it. Remember, its always the end product that matters.

After looking at the specs...it seems almost better than my 10D sia...14 frame buffer compare to just 9 frame for 10D...sigh...
    7D new firmware is cool man! can shoot like non-stop!

Blog Entries

yeah... sickening, izn't it.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Very true. Its always the end product, though i'm starting to feel the limitations in focusing with the 300D ... this is bad

For some reason .... the 350D i feel isn't going to have that kinda of "continuous-shot-mode" that the D70 has ie. shoot continuous and empty buffer to CF card @ the same time" which i feel is a shame to canon ... and no ... don't ask me to switch over to nikon

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    7D new firmware is cool man! can shoot like non-stop!
    You another one you had to rub that in ... if i hadn't got this 300D .. i'll definitely jump over to minolta

You another one you had to rub that in ... if i hadn't got this 300D .. i'll definitely jump over to minolta
    can everyone lend me your fingers and toes... need to count how many times i've heard that.

If you are not plarying "catch up" game... it applies to both Flim and digital mah.... It's just that Canon focus in now on staying ahead in the digital race (cuz it's where the money is currently is)... flim bodies development is slowed.

BTW for flim your "WB" is in the from of colour correct filter hor.
    Or choosing the correct flim for the correct lightings.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Should I "upgrade" to 350D???

Hahahaha

Jump Jump Jump

D7D is excellent cam... of course there are minor points to nicpick

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Should I "upgrade" to 350D???

Hahahaha
    You will meh?

Thought you wanted to jump ship to nikon?

Deregistered

Who wants to come Nikon, PM me

Seriously the 350D is something a 300D user will want to upgrade to .. now they have centre weighted average ... 3 AI focus modes... argh

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    they shld be gathering there at spins by 6.30pm. by 7pm the NUG shld 'own' spins.

anyway, i will there much earlier. may go and browse thru russel wong's exhibition again b4 it closes this sun.
    U no need to work tml? russel wong's exhibition which one the one at museum one near Victoria street or the press centre near boat quay? Wat time u gng?
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Blog Entries

Seriously the 350D is something a 300D user will want to upgrade to .. now they have centre weighted average ... 3 AI focus modes... argh
    see the pricing first lah. if not willing to blow the $$$, there's always the 10D.

gryphon - working. i'm going after work. s'pore arts museum closes ard 7pm. more than enuf time.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal