Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3358737881828384858893108 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2210

Thread: Sentosa Thread III

  1. #1641
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    hahaha... moral of the story? wake up earlier!!!

    heehee... btw, i joining the NUGgets tomorrow evening. u wanna come along?
    Piangs ... i already wake up very early today liaos ... office is ghost town now. Tonight have to stay back to do liaos. no choice. hais hais ...

    tmr ah ... i let u know again. not confirm as of now. Big group tmr ah ?

  2. #1642
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Piangs ... i already wake up very early today liaos ... office is ghost town now. Tonight have to stay back to do liaos. no choice. hais hais ...

    tmr ah ... i let u know again. not confirm as of now. Big group tmr ah ?
    the usual crowd - espn, scanner, aj23, sykestang etc.. mebbe garion too. not confirm. a few of us are there to talk abt our little project together with nikon s'pore to be held next mth.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  3. #1643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    the usual crowd - espn, scanner, aj23, sykestang etc.. mebbe garion too. not confirm. a few of us are there to talk abt our little project together with nikon s'pore to be held next mth.
    Okie, I let u know again tmr.
    so how's the project coming along ? Need some one to help collect $$$ ... hee hee ... support "furball's VR" fund ...

  4. #1644
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Okie, I let u know again tmr.
    so how's the project coming along ? Need some one to help collect $$$ ... hee hee ... support "furball's VR" fund ...
    eh! dun spoil mkt hor? my 1DsmkII fund still on-going...

    fyi - someone just posted the sneak-peek of the new EOS350D in canon sub-thread. this is the actual press-release from PMA2005. shessshh... a stripped down version of 20D.

    http://www.pma-show.com/review/canon..._rebel_xt.html
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  5. #1645
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    eh! dun spoil mkt hor? my 1DsmkII fund still on-going...

    fyi - someone just posted the sneak-peek of the new EOS350D in canon sub-thread. this is the actual press-release from PMA2005. shessshh... a stripped down version of 20D.

    http://www.pma-show.com/review/canon..._rebel_xt.html
    Hee Hee ... ok, seriously if u guys need help for the project, just let me know.

    6 words of wisdom for u ... SELL SELL SELL BUY BUY BUY !!!

  6. #1646
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Hee Hee ... ok, seriously if u guys need help for the project, just let me know.

    6 words of wisdom for u ... SELL SELL SELL BUY BUY BUY !!!
    haiz... this is the same problem as 300D vs 10D. the 350D is excellent for beginners with moolah to spare. but, knowing dat its a stripped down version of 20D... haiz... i dunno. heck, this 350D has even better specs than my 10D. still, i rather go for the 1DmkII as an upgrade in the future.

    why can't they do something like nikon, where the D70 is different from D100? i suppose the new D200 is vastly different from the D100, so dat it actually make sense to upgrade? now, u got 300D and 350D. haiz... those who wants to jump into DSLR is going to have a field day looking for bargains. personally, for starting out on a budget, i go for 300D for savings. then use the extra money for a good lens to replace the kit lens.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #1647
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    someone selling 1DMkII in B&S $6K.

  8. #1648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    The moral of the story ... "BUY NIKON" ... haa haa ...

  9. #1649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Damn .. why today i so suay?!?!

    Another deal :

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=116600
    Its a Pro I version, not the best Pro II version...so no need
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  10. #1650
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Its a Pro I version, not the best Pro II version...so no need
    din know DA also looking for this lens. haiz... shld have come and ask me mah!

    don - yeah... but $6K?? where got so much $$$ to plonk down at one go? if i buy, most probably will buy new, then pay by installments.

    FB - well, nikon shot themselves in the foot too. see the specs for D2Hs?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #1651
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    FB - well, nikon shot themselves in the foot too. see the specs for D2Hs?
    hee ... that is for people with too much $$$ ... ESPN and aj ??? haa haa ...

  12. #1652
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    hee ... that is for people with too much $$$ ... ESPN and aj ??? haa haa ...
    knowing them.... they will most probably skip this one and wait for the launch of D2x.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #1653
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    din know DA also looking for this lens. haiz... shld have come and ask me mah!

    don - yeah... but $6K?? where got so much $$$ to plonk down at one go? if i buy, most probably will buy new, then pay by installments.

    FB - well, nikon shot themselves in the foot too. see the specs for D2Hs?
    well your PB is coming right? kekeke

  14. #1654
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    hee ... that is for people with too much $$$ ... ESPN and aj ??? haa haa ...
    Furball

    too much $$$?

    ESPN then is rich, got his own sports channel man!

    Furball is even richer.

  15. #1655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    hahaha... moral of the story? wake up earlier!!!

    heehee... btw, i joining the NUGgets tomorrow evening. u wanna come along?
    NW, wat time the NUG starts tml?
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  16. #1656
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Morning all

    Nah ... itchy backside...

    Ultimately saving for a "white" so no more buy buy buy for the moment.

  17. #1657
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Furball

    too much $$$?

    ESPN then is rich, got his own sports channel man!

    Furball is even richer.
    Furball only rich in fur - once in a while have to sacrifice fur only.

  18. #1658
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Furball only rich in fur - once in a while have to sacrifice fur only.
    fur cost alot okie..esp fur from a human..you dont see that around anywhere

  19. #1659
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    NW, wat time the NUG starts tml?
    they shld be gathering there at spins by 6.30pm. by 7pm the NUG shld 'own' spins.

    anyway, i will there much earlier. may go and browse thru russel wong's exhibition again b4 it closes this sun.

    DA - the tokina, tamron or sigma variant of the f2.8L are good alternatives. but, nothing beats f2.8L in terms of pic quality lah. still, if u looking for the tokina one in the future, let me know?

    alex - PB? dats meant for (a) repaying my credit card debts, (b) repaying my wife whom i borrowed $$$, and (c) paying my income tax.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  20. #1660
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Furball only rich in fur - once in a while have to sacrifice fur only.
    DA ... u nv die b4 right ???
    Furball DA

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •