Page 77 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2752677275767778798287102 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2210

Thread: Sentosa Thread III

  1. #1521
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    Huh... D100 to D70 is not much of an upgrade right?
    Is there a big difference between the 2 of them for u to buy D70?
    I not 'upgrading' to D70 la... just getting it, need a backup camera ma. D2X can wait till year end. Slowly... no rush

  2. #1522
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Guys!! My genting pics are up !!! Go http://www.pbase.com/big_airplane/genting_trip&page=all to view the pics.

    Btw,the pics are taken with my friend's Lumix FX1... I like the quality though,really is not bad. lol...
    Bro,

    Are u the one who bring your sister along to watch the firework that night ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  3. #1523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Bro,

    Are u the one who bring your sister along to watch the firework that night ?
    eerrrrrmm... errrrmm...



  4. #1524
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wow... go genting bo jio.

  5. #1525
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    geng jio, hiam jio, which one?

  6. #1526
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    I'm going ... so is garion and DF
    just now i went liao..
    and also print 2 pics....
    later goin.. see u all there

  7. #1527
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    just now i went liao..
    and also print 2 pics....
    later goin.. see u all there

    Oooo ... oei help chope place infront ley chope with DF

  8. #1528
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Mine is only a yr old.

    Sigh.... next time if wan to upgrade,very jia lat... hehe..
    so is mine. there will still be a mkt for it. there will always be people who wants a good bargain to jump into DSLR. heck. even now still got people who will buy the 300D. just dun expect more than 1K. same for the D70, which is going for ard $1.2K+, depending on conditions. and, mind u, D70 is newer.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  9. #1529
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Damn this megapixel race... can't it just stop for 1-2 years? As predicted... digital bodies depreciates like no one's business compared to their film counterparts

  10. #1530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Bro,

    Are u the one who bring your sister along to watch the firework that night ?
    Yah,thats my eldest sis.

  11. #1531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    so is mine. there will still be a mkt for it. there will always be people who wants a good bargain to jump into DSLR. heck. even now still got people who will buy the 300D. just dun expect more than 1K. same for the D70, which is going for ard $1.2K+, depending on conditions. and, mind u, D70 is newer.
    But hopefully the market will up abit loh.Then next time if wan to upgrade dun need to pay so much mah.

  12. #1532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wow... go genting bo jio.
    Theres always a NEXT TIME one mah... how about Bintan this March??

  13. #1533

    Default

    After using my friend's Lumix,I think I'm getting one point and shoot also for travelling light use... hehe. Anybody got any idea when is the upcoming computer show??? Lumiz OIS is certainly good!!

  14. #1534
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Yah,thats my eldest sis.
    OIC. I very shy so did not really talk to her that night
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #1535
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    After using my friend's Lumix,I think I'm getting one point and shoot also for travelling light use... hehe. Anybody got any idea when is the upcoming computer show??? Lumiz OIS is certainly good!!
    mar school holidays. 3 wks time, i believe.

    yup! a PnS cam is good for trips. i just asked my dad to redeem the HP digicam from the starhub promo!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  16. #1536
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwinywh
    Theres always a NEXT TIME one mah... how about Bintan this March??
    sianz.. March got ICT!

  17. #1537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    just now i went liao..
    and also print 2 pics....
    later goin.. see u all there
    Just now got leaves preformance anot?

  18. #1538
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Oooo ... oei help chope place infront ley chope with DF
    Yah if going earlier help chope place for 3 persons... Hope can get central position...

  19. #1539
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Damn this megapixel race... can't it just stop for 1-2 years? As predicted... digital bodies depreciates like no one's business compared to their film counterparts
    Thus the bottomline is....spend more on lenses and less on bodies!! Bodies come and bodies go...but lenses are forever... (sounds like some cheesy diamond ad..lol.. )

  20. #1540
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Thus the bottomline is....spend more on lenses and less on bodies!! Bodies come and bodies go...but lenses are forever... (sounds like some cheesy diamond ad..lol.. )
    Have to agree .. but you got a point there.

    Got a shock also at the pricing of a Canon EOS 1N ...$700 only @ BNS ....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •