Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 113651565960616263667186 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2210

Thread: Sentosa Thread III

  1. #1201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    the only way is to get the shop re-print the receipt at a later date loh... but it seems this might also got problem as some shops are required to register their sales to the respective distributer
    not when harvey norman is the shop....

  2. #1202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Ho! u'r ard.. how's yr boy? better already?
    He's getting better... but still not fully recovered... thanks.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  3. #1203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    not when harvey norman is the shop....
    *Dun say I teach you this*

    Take a pic of your receipt and PS it hahaha
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #1204

    Default

    Guys... look at this new "light saber"

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...41#post1098641


    for IR
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #1205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Good Morning!!!

    Anyone going down to RC later in the evening? I'll be there at 7.

  6. #1206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Good Morning!!!
    Anyone going down to RC later in the evening? I'll be there at 7.
    Morning ...........

    Was contemplating whether i should bring my gear out. In the end.. i didn't.

    Didn't know whether anyone going or not. DF seems to have disappeared these couple of days

  7. #1207
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Go go go shoot shoot shoot!!!

  8. #1208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default

    Good morning everyone......

  9. #1209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Morning ...........

    Was contemplating whether i should bring my gear out. In the end.. i didn't.

    Didn't know whether anyone going or not. DF seems to have disappeared these couple of days
    Aiyah just bring lor....sian...no one shooting today meh? Later got to rush down frm work, dunno got place or not. Never bring my "essential item" today.

    DF seems like MIA liao. Or maybe he hiding in the dressing room now, waiting to strike.

  10. #1210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Aiyah just bring lor....sian...no one shooting today meh? Later got to rush down frm work, dunno got place or not. Never bring my "essential item" today.

    DF seems like MIA liao. Or maybe he hiding in the dressing room now, waiting to strike.
    Nah .... not shooting today.

    Tomorrow perhaps. No school again for me since tomorrow last day also ... last day for me to see my idol

    Yeah ... i wonder where DF is man ...

  11. #1211
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    *Dun say I teach you this*

    Take a pic of your receipt and PS it hahaha
    Forgery is an expensive act. Don't try it dude

  12. #1212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Aiyah just bring lor....sian...no one shooting today meh? Later got to rush down frm work, dunno got place or not. Never bring my "essential item" today.

    DF seems like MIA liao. Or maybe he hiding in the dressing room now, waiting to strike.
    Dressing room ? Don't know who hur ? When mention about dressing room become so happy like that. Should I post his photo here ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #1213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Nah .... not shooting today.

    Tomorrow perhaps. No school again for me since tomorrow last day also ... last day for me to see my idol

    Yeah ... i wonder where DF is man ...
    Yes , u are right. DF is a real MAN
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  14. #1214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Forgery is an expensive act. Don't try it dude
    Yep,

    No worth the risks to even try it.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #1215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    He's getting better... but still not fully recovered... thanks.
    Glad to hear that

    At least he is recovering loh.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  16. #1216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Dressing room ? Don't know who hur ? When mention about dressing room become so happy like that. Should I post his photo here ?
    DarkForce

    U going anot later?

  17. #1217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Yes , u are right. DF is a real MAN
    ...............

  18. #1218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    DarkForce

    U going anot later?
    Why hit me ? Think the rests will like to see how happy u were that day wah. Good thing must share right ?



    No. need to go buy some parts for my new toy to hook on my arm or belt.
    Last edited by DarkForce; 15th February 2005 at 10:58 AM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #1219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Good Morning!!!

    Anyone going down to RC later in the evening? I'll be there at 7.
    Wah... Garion going ah? Then must GO GO GO!

  20. #1220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Wah... Garion going ah? Then must GO GO GO!
    Garion very on liao. Must have being turn "On" by the models ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •