Page 50 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2540454849505152556075100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2210

Thread: Sentosa Thread III

  1. #981
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Think DF is really hardcore on shooting the fashion show hehehehe

  2. #982
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    .......................

  3. #983
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Think DF is really hardcore on shooting the fashion show hehehehe
    Well, everytime you shoot and the model looks at you, won't you be happy and wanna shoot everyday?

  4. #984
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default



    But don't make it into an obsession ... then it'll be totally wrong

  5. #985
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL


    But don't make it into an obsession ... then it'll be totally wrong
    Is there anything wrong with obsession? Aren't you obsessed with your camera & lenses & monopod?
    Maybe you should pass all your equipment to FP.

  6. #986
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Is there anything wrong with obsession? Aren't you obsessed with your camera & lenses & monopod?
    Maybe you should pass all your equipment to FP.
    Great idea sia! Hey DA! Pass to FP leh!

  7. #987
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Great idea sia! Hey DA! Pass to FP leh!
    Yo, your Relax & TCSS finished liao?

  8. #988
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Yo, your Relax & TCSS finished liao?
    Nope, not yet! Got free Fitness Instructor, where got so fast finish??
    Still got 2 wks.. This wk no have as they having block leave!

  9. #989
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Nope, not yet! Got free Fitness Instructor, where got so fast finish??
    Still got 2 wks.. This wk no have as they having block leave!
    so shiok!

  10. #990
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    so shiok!
    Ya loh! U wan to go again izzit?

  11. #991
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Ya loh! U wan to go again izzit?
    see how la... end of this year.

  12. #992
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    see how la... end of this year.
    Izzit? I should b going again at that period too. Go together??

  13. #993
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Great idea sia! Hey DA! Pass to FP leh!
    Why don't you pass all your stuff to FP? ...Why must it be mine? and please... enough crap about my stuff ... who's rich and whatever nonsense... do spare a thought ... everyone has their limits ... i'm reaching mine soon.

  14. #994
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Why don't you pass all your stuff to FP? ...Why must it be mine? and please... enough crap about my stuff ... who's rich and whatever nonsense... do spare a thought ... everyone has their limits ... i'm reaching mine soon.

  15. #995
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Izzit? I should b going again at that period too. Go together??
    I only go Maju leh... quite far for you.

  16. #996
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    I only go Maju leh... quite far for you.
    Mabbe I try there loh.... Sometimes need a change of enviroment mah.. I've been to Khatib one so many times liao...

  17. #997
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default


  18. #998
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    Hullo piggie!!! Nice to see yr tongue is still working! lolx

  19. #999
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Hullo piggie!!! Nice to see yr tongue is still working! lolx
    Of cuz!!! so do my wings....

  20. #1000
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    yay 1000th post... hehehe

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •