Page 48 of 111 FirstFirst ... 233843464748495053587398 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 2210

Thread: Sentosa Thread III

  1. #941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Geno,

    You last min did not turn up. See what u have missed again ?






    She look good with a fairer skin tone too



    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  2. #942
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    wah lau..fainted!!!
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  3. #943
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    wah lau..fainted!!!
    Why fainted ? I don't mind she got eyes contact with me wah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  4. #944
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Why fainted ? I don't mind she got eyes contact with me wah



    Cannot tahan U!!!!!!
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  5. #945
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO


    Cannot tahan U!!!!!!
    Good good....

    Sunday u try loh, see can get her attention. Don't 4get the sweetest smile and sexy blinking eyes
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  6. #946
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wah lao..., you've already shot her so many times, do something different!!

    Like print some S8Rs put in album, present to her lah!!!! Aiyoh!!



    If you don't, I'll do it heehee.

  7. #947
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah lao..., you've already shot her so many times, do something different!!

    Like print some S8Rs put in album, present to her lah!!!! Aiyoh!!



    If you don't, I'll do it heehee.
    I think he alreally send portfoilo to her loh...maybe even dinner without us knowing hah?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  8. #948
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    I think he alreally send portfoilo to her loh...maybe even dinner without us knowing hah?
    I though the dinner is on 14 Feb ? You must have must a mistake liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah lao..., you've already shot her so many times, do something different!!

    Like print some S8Rs put in album, present to her lah!!!! Aiyoh!!



    If you don't, I'll do it heehee.
    Mi do that ? No way

    But I know a CS guy just now gave those model some photos and got their signature and got their email address
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  10. #950
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I though the dinner is on 14 Feb ? You must have must a mistake liao
    so onz hah? he hee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  11. #951
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    I think he alreally send portfoilo to her loh...maybe even dinner without us knowing hah?
    Doubt so, cos when I lunch with her the other day she didn't mention anything when I asked if there were any guy that gave her any prints.

    OOOPS.

    *espn siam

  12. #952
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    so onz hah? he hee
    Of course I know lah. You ask me to book for u one wah. I told her is your blurday too
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Doubt so, cos when I lunch with her the other day she didn't mention anything when I asked if there were any guy that gave her any prints.

    OOOPS.

    *espn siam
    Good. At least she quite listen to me. I told her not to say anything so that not to break your heart loh.


    OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  14. #954
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Mi do that ? No way

    But I know a CS guy just now gave those model some photos and got their signature and got their email address
    Very normal lah, sometimes I do that too, just a way of appreciation and as a nice souvenir. Don't have to be S8R, a nice album of 4Rs would suffice too. If you feel pai seh, make a print of each of the models and give them.

    Else it's pretty obvious when you give an album consisting of entirely ONLY her images

  15. #955
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Good. At least she quite listen to me. I told her not to say anything so that not to break your heart loh.


    OOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS
    Awwwwww so sweet of her, she can't bear to break my heart heehee.

  16. #956
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Doubt so, cos when I lunch with her the other day she didn't mention anything when I asked if there were any guy that gave her any prints.

    OOOPS.

    *espn siam
    u ask prints mah....someone gave books and poster size maybe..hee hee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  17. #957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Very normal lah, sometimes I do that too, just a way of appreciation and as a nice souvenir. Don't have to be S8R, a nice album of 4Rs would suffice too. If you feel pai seh, make a print of each of the models and give them.

    Else it's pretty obvious when you give an album consisting of entirely ONLY her images
    Too problem is the rest of the model, all their photos are over or under expo and some got hand shake etc.....

    Only her is OK loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  18. #958
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Awwwwww so sweet of her, she can't bear to break my heart heehee.
    Cos if she break your heart, I will feel bad for you as a brother so she won't do anything to make me feel bad loh.

    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #959
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Too problem is the rest of the model, all their photos are over or under expo and some got hand shake etc.....

    Only her is OK loh
    like that say also can hah?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  20. #960
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    u ask prints mah....someone gave books and poster size maybe..hee hee
    Wow!! Maybe even cold lamination and a V-day card too!!!!




    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Too problem is the rest of the model, all their photos are over or under expo and some got hand shake etc.....

    Only her is OK loh
    Then... well you know what to do ...



    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Cos if she break your heart, I will feel bad for you as a brother so she won't do anything to make me feel bad loh.
    You know what, I told her exactly the same thing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •