Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 6085100105108109110111 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2210

Thread: Sentosa Thread III

  1. #2181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    this one?

    yeah yeah yeah!....

  2. #2182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    shall patent my design
    but think no one wanna buy also!

  3. #2183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    this one?

    too short for Cam with grip leh... tried my 10D liao.

    Unless can do a minor mod to "extend" the top bar longer and higher.... with the right material, it should be very easy... u only need a small L bar.

    something to note tho... it's clumsy to put in cam bag and clumsy in the vertical position.

    Anyone know where got workshop... I dun mind experiment on some simple frame design also.
    Last edited by CYRN; 18th February 2005 at 04:44 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #2184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    But Don bro..yours is more flexible loh...just move the flash..

    then need to find someone to fabricate loh..troublesome...

  5. #2185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJ23
    Sure or not? Protect ur cousin? More like add more fuel.
    Erm, more of the other way round ... haa haa ...

  6. #2186
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    too short for Cam with grip leh... tried my 10D liao.

    Unless can do a minor mod to "extend" the top bar longer and higher.... with the right material, it should be very easy... u only need a small L bar.

    something to note tho... it's clumsy to put in cam bag and clumsy in the vertical position.
    yeah spoken of the L bracket also...

    I notice some of the frame has a adjustable flash bracket also..we can make use of those frames..anyway its still in its pre-mature state..yet to draw out the plans

  7. #2187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ya loh. Also good lar, at least I am free from the buy buy buy virus liao. No need to keep thinking about already
    Then can BUY BUY Quantum Turbo 2x2!!!

  8. #2188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    yeah spoken of the L bracket also...

    I notice some of the frame has a adjustable flash bracket also..we can make use of those frames..anyway its still in its pre-mature state..yet to draw out the plans
    This design looks good for adaptation

    http://www.newtoncamerabrackets.com/newton.html
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #2189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    too short for Cam with grip leh... tried my 10D liao.

    Unless can do a minor mod to "extend" the top bar longer and higher.... with the right material, it should be very easy... u only need a small L bar.

    something to note tho... it's clumsy to put in cam bag and clumsy in the vertical position.

    Anyone know where got workshop... I dun mind experiment on some simple frame design also.
    yah, the only thing to grumble about is non-adjustable height, unlike the stroboflip.

  10. #2190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    This design looks good for adaptation

    http://www.newtoncamerabrackets.com/newton.html
    looking at it when its in landscape mode, don't see it brings the flash anywhere higher than mounting it on the hotshoe.


  11. #2191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    shall patent my design
    but think no one wanna buy also!
    Your design a little hard to patent leh... look at the link..

    http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/flash/

    A few more for consideration before patent...

    http://www.kirkphoto.com/brackets.html

    http://www.tripodhead.com/products/f...o-brackets.cfm
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #2192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    looking at it when its in landscape mode, don't see it brings the flash anywhere higher than mounting it on the hotshoe.

    The idea is to maintain the flash in positon when the cam is rotated mah.. makes it very compact loh... especially for weddings and events.

    But I hate the stub at the bottom... makes the camera very hard to hold.
    Last edited by CYRN; 18th February 2005 at 04:58 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #2193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    yah, the only thing to grumble about is non-adjustable height, unlike the stroboflip.
    that's why they gor Pro-RL mah... but it's VERY VERY HUGE
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #2194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Your design a little hard to patent leh... look at the link..

    http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/flash/

    A few more for consideration before patent...

    http://www.kirkphoto.com/brackets.html

    http://www.tripodhead.com/products/f...o-brackets.cfm
    oh already have ah....

  15. #2195
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    nw: U wanna sponsor me a PB?

    furball: come come... join the NUG...

  16. #2196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    that's why they gor Pro-RL mah... but it's VERY VERY HUGE
    wah lao.. kirk one already US200+

  17. #2197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    nw: U wanna sponsor me a PB?
    furball: come come... join the NUG...
    Can I have a PB too ??? Hee Hee ...
    ESPN, u treat me dinner is it ? If so, then I go ...

  18. #2198
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Can I have a PB too ??? Hee Hee ...
    ESPN, u treat me dinner is it ? If so, then I go ...
    furball: I'd love to but I'm afraid your SO will murder me, so on the safe side better not. regarding the PB, I'm sure nw75 will sponsor you one if you wear a nice skirt and ask him nicely

  19. #2199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    this one looks cool!!






    this one lagi best!

    Last edited by Drudkh; 18th February 2005 at 05:04 PM.

  20. #2200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    furball: I'd love to but I'm afraid your SO will murder me, so on the safe side better not. regarding the PB, I'm sure nw75 will sponsor you one if you wear a nice skirt and ask him nicely
    Murder you ? He cant be happier, cos he dun need to spend money ... haa haa ... NW sponsor me if I wear skirt ? No prob ... haa haa ... when ? Think he went off already.

    What time NUG till ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •