Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 920

Thread: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

  1. #41
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy
    Congrats to both of you wongs!
    Thanks ziggy! Post more shots with your a12 with m lenses and m43

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    790

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    I would like to but still can't figure out how to do so. Can you tell me the link?

  3. #43
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    I would like to but still can't figure out how to do so. Can you tell me the link?
    Here's the guide to post images. Let me know if any questions.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Photokina-2012-pentax-ricoh-stand


    Ricoh's GXR cameras with interchangeable lens modules are on display at the Ricoh section of the stand but no new product has been announced for this product line at this Photokina.

    No new modules <sigh> how I wish they announced 21 or 22mm f2.8 A16 module. Was hoping to expand the family beyond my current setup of 28mm and 50mm...
    Last edited by MichaelLee; 19th September 2012 at 09:41 AM.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by wong_se View Post
    Photokina-2012-pentax-ricoh-stand


    Ricoh's GXR cameras with interchangeable lens modules are on display at the Ricoh section of the stand but no new product has been announced for this product line at this Photokina.

    No new modules <sigh> how I wish they announced 21 or 22mm f2.8 A16 module. Was hoping to expand the family beyond my current setup of 28mm and 50mm...
    Still have the CP+2013 coming soon in Jan/Feb 2013.

  6. #46
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Still have the CP+2013 coming soon in Jan/Feb 2013.
    Hope so, pretty disappointing for ricoh gxr users. I was hoping for even wider or at least a fast portrait prime...FF-M seems so distant now...

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    21mm, 28mm, 50mm would be great. ;-)

    I wouldn't mind a bit if they just start with GR21 module. ;-)

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Hope so, pretty disappointing for ricoh gxr users. I was hoping for even wider or at least a fast portrait prime...FF-M seems so distant now...
    It's alright, bro. We've got quite a bit of gear, so we'll keep on going Morning Sunrise until they refresh the lineup for GXR users. Who knows, instead of FF-M, they come out with Medium Format Ricoh Module ... hahaha. Give me sometime to get some investment returns for the FF-M. ;-)

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Ricoh target is to come up with a new lens module ever year. This year they launches the A16 24-85mm. So most likely they may launch another new module next year. I am thinking they may even launch a new GXR body too since the current one is coming to 4 years old.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    21mm, 28mm, 50mm would be great. ;-)

    I wouldn't mind a bit if they just start with GR21 module. ;-)
    They already have the 28mm and 50mm so unlikely we will see they come up with those.

  11. #51

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Other than Sony, I don't think it's very exciting for most other players this time. CN announced 'entry' level FF, but they are pretty much cut-down versions from their high end FF cameras, and the price difference isn't enough to justify imo.

    Pentax was merged into Ricoh less than a year ago. Let's give them some time. Hopefully we'd see some joined effort results by next year

  12. #52
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    Other than Sony, I don't think it's very exciting for most other players this time. CN announced 'entry' level FF, but they are pretty much cut-down versions from their high end FF cameras, and the price difference isn't enough to justify imo.

    Pentax was merged into Ricoh less than a year ago. Let's give them some time. Hopefully we'd see some joined effort results by next year
    Agreed! I think it's a tad too fast to expect major changes so soon!

    Instead, for me, it just means more time to save up for whatever that lies ahead!

    *stares at the K5-iiS longingly*
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    790

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Here's the guide to post images. Let me know if any questions.
    Many thanks wonglp. As a non-computer as well as a time-poor person, I had managed to upload an image previously at the gallery site but never got round to finding out how to upload onto the forum page.

    Let me try the next few days when I have a bit more time. Thanks.

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    790

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Many thanks wonglp. As a non-computer as well as a time-poor person, I had managed to upload an image previously at the gallery site but never got round to finding out how to upload onto the forum page.

    Let me try the next few days when I have a bit more time. Thanks.
    Just posted 2 more GXR images but will try figuring it out the next few days how to paste them here.

  15. #55
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy

    Just posted 2 more GXR images but will try figuring it out the next few days how to paste them here.
    Alternatively you can setup a free Flickr account (max at 200pic), and copy and paste BBcode directly.

  16. #56

    Default

    Found this. It might excite M-mount module owners. Zeiss announced they are in the pipeline designing 12mm, 32mm and 50mm macro AF lenses for E-mount and X-mount.

    http://blogs.zeiss.com/photo/en/?p=2864
    Last edited by sanfong; 23rd September 2012 at 12:53 PM.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    That's a nice surprise! Congrats to LP and to Wong_se too!
    Its just a box ... ... [ Ō ▀ ]

  18. #58
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    6,687

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by newghost View Post
    That's a nice surprise! Congrats to LP and to Wong_se too!
    Thanks Ed!

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    Quote Originally Posted by iamnubie View Post
    how much you've been quoted to clear the sensor ? apd ?
    was charged SGD150 for sensor cleaning for A12 50mm. Yes, by APD. Note that it is a module system, to clean the sensor, the lens element has to be dismantled.

    after the sensor is cleaned, they have to re-assemble all the lens elemet back and align the AF. quite a tedius job, expect 2 -3 weeks.

  20. #60

    Default Re: Ricoh GXR! - Season II

    was wondering does anyone who had update to firmware 1.51, caused some of the iso 250 and etc disappeared?

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •