Thread: Anyone know how to use the Gossen Lunasix 3 Light meter?

Default Anyone know how to use the Gossen Lunasix 3 Light meter?

Help!!

I have a old Gossen Lunasix 3 light meter but I do not have the manual.
    Anyone knows how to use it or have the manual in which I can borrow for a while? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Help!!

I have a old Gossen Lunasix 3 light meter but I do not have the manual.
    Anyone knows how to use it or have the manual in which I can borrow for a while? Thanks.
    Here's the online manual for Lunasix 3... http://www.marquis-kyle.com.au/lunasixindex.htm

The metering should give you the EV value for reflected and incident light metering. The scale below would give you the recommended exposure at each EV. It's not automatically calculated like the digital models, but it does "train" you to understand exposure better.

Well, at least you have the circular scale... I have to resort to memory for correct exposure! Hmm... let see, at EV 15, ISO 400 at f/16 the shutter speed should be 1/500! Haaa~!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Here's the online manual for Lunasix 3... http://www.marquis-kyle.com.au/lunasixindex.htm

The metering should give you the EV value for reflected and incident light metering. The scale below would give you the recommended exposure at each EV. It's not automatically calculated like the digital models, but it does "train" you to understand exposure better.

Well, at least you have the circular scale... I have to resort to memory for correct exposure! Hmm... let see, at EV 15, ISO 400 at f/16 the shutter speed should be 1/500! Haaa~!
    Cools, thanks Shifu! Thanks again for teaching me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Cools, thanks Shifu! Thanks again for teaching me.
    Shifu your head lah... I'm still a newbie lor. Still need to rely on this big big table of the EV conversion everytime I shoot also. Sianz...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Shifu your head lah... I'm still a newbie lor. Still need to rely on this big big table of the EV conversion everytime I shoot also. Sianz...
    anyone who teach me is my shifu mah! haha...