Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 101

Thread: Its raining in pasir ris

  1. #41
    Member lotus80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Reporting from Whitesands... Nphotomag available at Popular shop

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    I'm going adelphi to collect my lens now perhaps you can help me check price of Nikon 300mm F4?
    Oopz. Saw this msg too late. Went to adelphi n peninsula to check out some price references for cron n lux 35s. Haha. Din buy anything though.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  3. #43
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

    Oopz. Saw this msg too late. Went to adelphi n peninsula to check out some price references for cron n lux 35s. Haha. Din buy anything though.
    OH u we're at P&G right?
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    OH u we're at P&G right?
    Yes. Asking for a summicron. U were in scout uniform? Haha
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  5. #45
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

    Yes. Asking for a summicron. U were in scout uniform? Haha
    Alamak u were right beside me haha

    Well u can easily tell from my avatar :P
    Last edited by Fudgecakes; 8th September 2012 at 08:29 PM.
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    Alamak u were right beside me haha

    Well u can easily tell from my avatar :P
    Yes I was. Haha. What a small world. Was just talking to u n met u at P&G! LOL.
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  7. #47
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

    Yes I was. Haha. What a small world. Was just talking to u n met u at P&G! LOL.
    Haha yeah yeah.
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    Haha yeah yeah.
    Cheers. U canon/nikon/m43/asp-c?
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  9. #49
    Member lotus80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

    Cheers. U canon/nikon/m43/asp-c?
    Nikon D7000 for fudge cakes and me. What about you

  10. #50
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus80

    Nikon D7000 for fudge cakes and me. What about you
    He use Nex 7 with exotic Leica lenses
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  11. #51
    Member lotus80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    He use Nex 7 with exotic Leica lenses
    Sounds like a rich guy

  12. #52
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus80

    Sounds like a rich guy
    Well he was trying to purchase a cron today haha
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  13. #53

    Default Re: Its raining in pasir ris

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    He use Nex 7 with exotic Leica lenses
    Correction... I dun own any Leica lenses now... just intending to get ONE and only ONE... Haha... Whatever I haf is listed in my signature... definitely NOT as rich as most Cser here having D800/Es, 5DMK3s, Leica Ms and MPs and exotic Leica lenses... LOL
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  14. #54

    Default Re: Its raining in pasir ris

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Well he was trying to purchase a cron today haha
    Like u said... m just enquiring... and made d decision that SG Leica lenses resale price is pretty overpriced. Aint getting it in SG... For a brand new Summicron 35-2.0 Aspherical lens, I can get it in HK for like 3.5k and shops here r selling used ones for like 3.5-3.9K (standard peninsula shopping centre shop's prices). Brand new ones r selling like 4.3k cheapest... Faintz...
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  15. #55
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

    Like u said... m just enquiring... and made d decision that SG Leica lenses resale price is pretty overpriced. Aint getting it in SG... For a brand new Summicron 35-2.0 Aspherical lens, I can get it in HK for like 3.5k and shops here r selling used ones for like 3.5-3.9K (standard peninsula shopping centre shop's prices). Brand new ones r selling like 4.3k cheapest... Faintz...
    Hahah yeah. A lens for over 4k? Hope it's worth it
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  16. #56

    Default Re: Its raining in pasir ris

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Hahah yeah. A lens for over 4k? Hope it's worth it
    Yeah... Hope so too... LOL... D whole world is raving abt crons and luxes... definitely must be something abt it tat worth its price tag...
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  17. #57
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

    Yeah... Hope so too... LOL... D whole world is raving abt crons and luxes... definitely must be something abt it tat worth its price tag...
    Haha. You buy already then let us know ah? XD
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  18. #58

    Default Re: Its raining in pasir ris

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Haha. You buy already then let us know ah? XD
    Dun need me la... so many bros and sisses here having crons & luxes... U just ask around sure got ppl lend it to u to play wif it... LOL...
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  19. #59
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth

    Dun need me la... so many bros and sisses here having crons & luxes... U just ask around sure got ppl lend it to u to play wif it... LOL...
    Hahahahha. Later I break it....
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    Hahahahha. Later I break it....
    Then b ready to pay for it. Haha
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •