Thread: Shots taken at Botanic Garden

Default Shots taken at Botanic Garden

Hi guys!

I am indeed lucky enough to spot yet another squirrel this time round. It is really a challenge to take pix of wild moving rascal :s27: . NPNT? Here come the pix!
    Pls do give me constructive feedbacks/comments.

Thanks w/regards.
    sunkist

Well done Sunkist!

Well taken, esp #3.
    What's your macro setup ?
    Have tried take squirrel before, they are really very hard to take esp if the lighting is poor always burr shots.

Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Well done Sunkist!
    Thanks George and Howdy for ur kind comments. Is there anything i can do to take better squirrel photos? Somehow it not near to what i expected loh. Wish to do better.

Oh ya, do george know which one is me when i collected my panyee that day? Cos i didnt intro myself :P

Below is some of picture (also squirrel) which i took at Sugei Buloh the other day.

Last edited by sunkist; 6th February 2005 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tchuanye
    Like #3! Nice composition and nice colours!
    I learn alot from u! TCY. If i have any doubts anymore. Pls do help me hor.. Intend to get a similar setup like urs.. the 6T + dun know wat stuff loh. Will PM u infuture

Quote Originally Posted by sunkist
    Thanks George and Howdy for ur kind comments. Is there anything i can do to take better squirrel photos? Somehow it not near to what i expected loh. Wish to do better.

Oh ya, do george know which one is me when i collected my panyee that day? Cos i didnt intro myself :P

Yo Sunkist,

It is more important for me to make sure all of you collected what you have been waiting for. I have poor memory about people, will take a shot of yours next time, and I am certain that I will be able to recognize you.

hello,

#3 is very well taken, like it very much... very sharp and colourful
    but think #1 and #2 are a bit blur
    Last edited by ivan; 7th February 2005 at 04:38 PM.

Woo! pic #3 is excellent!
    The colors are rich and the hopper is really nice and sharp.

As for squirrel pics, good effort, but a closer and clearer shot would have been perfect, but I am guessing that is an almost impossible task due to the speed of the little demons.

Oh yea, and for pic #4, the shot would look more balanced if the swans were more middle. The top of the pic looks far too empty and distracting. Can crop maybe?
    Last edited by rhair78; 7th February 2005 at 05:21 PM.
    RH

Good job sunkist! i like the #3 too. squirrel are difficult to shoot. tried before.....yours consider good liao.

#3 is all time favourite huh? anyway no one comment abt my thread on Botanic Garden part 2?