6th September 2012, 09:53 PM
Red Bull Photo Challenge For Student (with T&C)
Red Bull Flugtag Photo Challenge - Terms and Conditions
1. Open to all students studying in tertiary education in Singapore, excluding employees of Red Bull, their
families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion OR professional
2. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
3. The prizes:
a. 1st Prize: A Canon Powershot D20, Media All Access Pass to the Red Bull Flugtag in Singapore,
and tickets for you and 2 friends to the VIP lounge at Red Bull Flugtag in Singapore.
b. 2nd Prize: A Canon IXUS 125HS and tickets for you and 2 friends to the VIP lounge at Red Bull
Flugtag in Singapore
c. 3rd Prize: A Canon PowershotA2300 and tickets for you and 2 friends to the VIP lounge at Red
Bull Flugtag in Singapore.
4. To enter: Applicants must complete application form and submit their photo via redbullflugtag.sg/airtime
by no later than 30
a. Photos must relate to the category ëFlugtagí or ëCrazy Flightí
b. Photos will be judged according to Artistic Merit, Technical Qualities and Visual Impact.
c. Only one entry allowed per applicant
5. Open and Closing dates for submission of application - open from 23
August 2012 to 30
6. Judging Criteria: Artistic Merit, Technical Qualities and Visual Impact
a. Judging of all valid entries will be carried out by a panel of judge (up to five judges) as appointed
by Red Bull.
7. All entries submitted will be subject to moderation. All entries will be moderated BEFORE uploaded to Red
Bull Flugtag website.
a. Red Bull will refuse to enter any image believed to be indecent or inappropriate, defamatory or
8. Applicants must only submit photos taken by themselves, usage rights must remain with the
photographer. Any photos that prove to have been taken by a third party will be disqualified.
9. By entering, the entrant agrees that:
a. They have either personally taken the images submitted or appear in the image
b. They are the sole owner and copyright holder of the images
10. Applicants agree to grant to Red Bullthe irrevocable, exclusive and world-wide right to use winning images
for a period of 12 months from the closing date in any reasonable manner and media Red Bull deems
reasonable and for no further consideration beyond that of the stated prizes. However, all such uses will
credit the photographer if agreed. (For the avoidance of doubt, copyright shall remain with the entrant)
11. No bulk, third party or organized group entries will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupt entries or those
not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
12. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in as a result of any network, computer
hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. No cash alternative for prizes stated above.
14. Proof of identity may be requested.
15. All winners will be announced on Red Bull Flugtag official webpage by no later than the 12
a. Those not contactable within 7 days or those not meeting entry criteria, risk disqualification and
the awarding of the prize to a reserve entrant.
16. By submitting information via the Website indicated in p.4 above, the applicant agrees to storing,
processing and/or transfer of his/her personal data as indicated in the Data Protection Privacy Section of
the Website. Red Bull will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the prize draw
and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
17. Red Bull advocates the requirements set out by data protection legislations and does not disclose
entrant's details to third party organizations.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Red Bull reserves the right to substitute the prize for an
alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion. Images may
be used in post event publicity.
20. By taking part in this promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these
Terms and Conditions.
21. Red Bull reserve to rights to add, delete, or amend these terms and conditions at any given
Hey, just realise my last post i forgot to add in the T&C but by reading the T&C it say all about what this event is about!
Below is the link to the competition