Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The bigshot

Default Re: The bigshot

Yeap. I just watched the replay, his shot was totally out of theme and I was stoned for awhile after knowing he not been eliminated.

S3 Episode 4: I AM DANGEROUSLY BEAUTIFUL (Landscape Photography) | Facebook

Anyway in case if u are still searching for the links to watch -> Videos from The Big Shot 3 on MSN Video
    Last edited by vagrant10; 26th September 2012 at 10:45 PM.

oh...didn't realise that zemotion was one of the judges until i caught a recent episode.....

good show....listening to the judges' comments will help you give critiques in critique corner
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

looking at Caleb's photo....

the longer they keep him in with the shots he's showing us....is really damaging to their credibility.

but i suppose this is marketing at work. they know the controversy behind it and the falling viewership... so they're keeping him in the show to keep people like you guys watching and hoping that he'll get kicked out

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

the longer they keep him in with the shots he's showing us....is really damaging to their credibility.

but i suppose this is marketing at work. they know the controversy behind it and the falling viewership... so they're keeping him in the show to keep people like you guys watching and hoping that he'll get kicked out

You must have imagination....

The cups are like little undulating valleys and the rock sitting atop the little stone plate-things is the Ultimate Mountain.

This picture represents the arduous journey that a photographer must take to overcome all challenges and become The One. It is a true blue representation of the landscape of the photography world.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post

The cups are like little undulating valleys and the rock sitting atop the little stone plate-things is the Ultimate Mountain.

This picture represents the arduous journey that a photographer must take to overcome all challenges and become The One. It is a true blue representation of the landscape of the photography world.

i did think of it that way...

but then i thought of how an average joe or average jane would picture it and i went...

Plus the image was shot in landscape orientation...........

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    i don't watch the Big Shot...

i'd rather watch Gangnam style for an hour
    Lol I'm hooked on Gangnam! Wahaha
    I am IN LOVE with my Camera....
    flickr

if someone posted a photo like that in CS's landscape gallery, i'm afraid i will have to move it to abstracts and still life.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

i would just like to say, What a Farce!

as good as the referee in the recent LFC vs. Manu match. full of crap.

i was really surprised that one of the judges mentioned about why fauzi shot in portrait orientation for a landscape shot. duh???????? why landscape photo cannot be in portrait orientation?????

just my POV.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Frankly i stopped watching the show... Not inspiring at all, most of the content is very cliche and i cant help feeling i watched it somewhere before.

I am not a good photographer, but certainly i expect more from a program with a title such as "BIG SHOT" .... Even watching the weather channel is more interesting...zzz

Perhaps but badly planned controversies may not work in their favor... It is also damaging to the credibility of the judges

C.C.C.

controversy creates cash! Huat ah!

sigh......

this big shot thing i just see the link, what joke this show is......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i would just like to say, What a Farce!

as good as the referee in the recent LFC vs. Manu match. full of crap.

i was really surprised that one of the judges mentioned about why fauzi shot in portrait orientation for a landscape shot. duh???????? why landscape photo cannot be in portrait orientation?????

just my POV.
    agree with you on this point. very disappointed with the quality of the judges too

Deregistered

IMHO, Caleb should hv chosen the skeleton as his foreground against the mountain backdrop. This could hv given him the "pick of the day" award.
    The "skeleton" can symbolise danger.
    Unfortunately, he chose the cups.

before you guys villify Caleb or say that he has anything to do with it,

i would like to point out that he might be being used to stir up the viewership.

anyways, boo to the producers

anyway, watched the again for 5 mins, skip here and there..... then i was thinking, who are the judges??? cos one mentioned about landscape then says be careful as the image was in vertical......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    anyway, watched the again for 5 mins, skip here and there..... then i was thinking, who are the judges??? cos one mentioned about landscape then says be careful as the image was in vertical......
    yup. plain ridiculous.

it makes the show... very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BTBFM2 View Post
    IMHO, Caleb should hv chosen the skeleton as his foreground against the mountain backdrop. This could hv given him the "pick of the day" award.
    The "skeleton" can symbolise danger.
    Unfortunately, he chose the cups.
    Maybe the cup look more dangerous to him. Keke

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Maybe the cup look more dangerous to him. Keke
    I was hoping that he chose the skeleton to depict the "dangerous" portion. Then his pic would hv been very impactful.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast