Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 150

Thread: Moderators & Members

  1. #121

    Default Re: Moderators & Members

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Kei knows which part, that's why keep laughing
    of course......



    it's the.....

    PM me if you want to know

  2. #122
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Look at the attention my humble little thread has garnered. And the amount of OT. Hahaha. And the mods joining in the OT. :P
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  3. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    of course......



    it's the.....

    PM me if you want to know
    I want to know also actually

  4. #124
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Moderators & Members

    I have to be very careful of what I said here, so many big shots are monitoring this thread because of the thread title.......






    please don't report my post..
    Last edited by catchlights; 7th September 2012 at 12:48 PM.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #125
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    I have to be very careful of what I said here, so many big shots are monitoring this thread because of the thread title.......

    please don't report my post..
    Yeahh... Cuz you may give yourself an infraction...
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  6. #126

    Default Re: Moderators & Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Look at the attention my humble little thread has garnered. And the amount of OT. Hahaha. And the mods joining in the OT. :P
    Fukcakes, dont think too highly of yourself ..... the incredible outpouring of OT is not from you la .... only our Masters Sion and Kei can claim that!
    always the Light, .... always.

  7. #127
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    Fukcakes, dont think too highly of yourself ..... the incredible outpouring of OT is not from you la .... only our Masters Sion and Kei can claim that!
    Fukcakes? You dirty old man.... I'm just sayin. Yknow. Not claiming any credits :3
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  8. #128

    Default

    Are there any rules in the coffee shop? Are the topics of each thread should be discussed all throught the infinity of pages?

    Okay lets get back to on track...

    So....

    What is the difference again between members, junior members and senior members?

    Can anybody here give us the headcount of members, junior members and senior members and moderators?

  9. #129
    Member Unagidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    92

    Default

    You miss the idol

  10. #130
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Moderators & Members

    Enough jokes and OT.

    请大家多多修心养神!

  11. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikoneer
    Are there any rules in the coffee shop? Are the topics of each thread should be discussed all throught the infinity of pages?

    Okay lets get back to on track...

    So....

    What is the difference again between members, junior members and senior members?

    Can anybody here give us the headcount of members, junior members and senior members and moderators?
    On track?

    THIS
    IS
    SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  12. #132

    Default Re: Moderators & Members

    Oppa Gangnam Style!!!
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

  13. #133

    Default Re: Moderators & Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Fukcakes, dont think too highly of yourself ..... the incredible outpouring of OT is not from you la .... only our Masters Sion and Kei can claim that!
    OT? Me???



    unfair!

  14. #134
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    OT? Me???



    unfair!
    He spelt my name do obscenely wrong. Even more unfair!
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  15. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth
    Oppa Gangnam Style!!!
    Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy sex KEI KEI

    Op-op oppa gangnam stahhhhhh.....

  16. #136
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nikoneer

    Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy sex KEI KEI

    Op-op oppa gangnam stahhhhhh.....
    Later Kei report u for sexual harassment haha
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  17. #137

    Default Re: Moderators & Members

    Quote Originally Posted by nikoneer View Post
    Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy sex KEI KEI

    Op-op oppa gangnam stahhhhhh.....
    that sounds so wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Later Kei report u for sexual harassment haha
    no i won't!

  18. #138
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    that sounds so wrong

    no i won't!
    Hmmmm. She likes it xD
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  19. #139
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: Moderators & Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Oppa Gangnam Style!!!

  20. #140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-
    Where is kei in this pic?
    Sony A7/ Sigma 19-2.8 E/ CV 35-1.7 ASPH/ FE 55-1.8/ MC Rokkor 58-1.2/ Pentax SMC K 135-2.5

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •