Thread: Can Do This?

Default Can Do This?

Found this oppsite my block this morning .........hmm......i think the owner will have a headache when the HDB officers ask them to paint it back to white.

maybe TC doing color test for their next paint job
    Bloggerfly - Migrated my Blog
    Bloggerfly Gallery

caught no ball...

Quote Originally Posted by jesser

Found this oppsite my block this morning .........hmm......i think the owner will have a headache when the HDB officers ask them to paint it back to white.
    Definitely they will be asked to paint it backor get fine or both. The wall outside your home though is part of your home is still enforce to conform to a uniform paint scheme. What were the owners thinking?

U sure it's not HDB who painted that?
    It seems like it's stretching over the L bend, eating into the neighbour's territory.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    Definitely they will be asked to paint it backor get fine or both. The wall outside your home though is part of your home is still enforce to conform to a uniform paint scheme. What were the owners thinking?
    Owners? In Singapore we do not own anything, our cars, houses are all 'loaned' from the gahment.
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    It seems like it's stretching over the L bend, eating into the neighbour's territory.
    no la....is not from the HDB.......the owner hire a few painters to do painting inside and outside their house. Really wonder why they do not know the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality

Yeah i think it's HDB that painted that. No? See the small little portion one floor up? Why would the owner wanna paint something like that?

look like a PS job ley..