Thread: Digital Imaging Box Anyone?

Default Digital Imaging Box Anyone?

Hi guys!

I'm looking at getting a imaging box for still product shots. Do you know where can I get it locally? It looks something like this:

Don't have to be exactly this particular model though, something similar will do. Here's the link:

Studio Lighting System DIB-0806 Digital Imaging Box 8" x 6" Product Photography - Vistek Canada Product Detail

Thanks and cheers!

Default Re: Digital Imaging Box Anyone?

i think the stationery store on the second floor of Funan has something similar to this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnsQ View Post
    i think the stationery store on the second floor of Funan has something similar to this.
    Stationary shop? Do you remember the name of the shop? I prefer one with a camera mount like in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by fuelzz View Post
    Hi guys!

I'm looking at getting a imaging box for still product shots. Do you know where can I get it locally? It looks something like this:

Don't have to be exactly this particular model though, something similar will do. Here's the link:

Studio Lighting System DIB-0806 Digital Imaging Box 8" x 6" Product Photography - Vistek Canada Product Detail

Thanks and cheers!
    Locally no one carries it anymore. I got from oversea at $800

Quote Originally Posted by KennyYip View Post
    Locally no one carries it anymore. I got from oversea at $800
    you can get a fold-able type light tent locally that's cheaper and more portable. check out Cathay Photo if they carry it.

my humble lightbox