Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

yes given that the shape and way we played have been getting better, we will be more dangerous then ever.

these are the keys:

1. get rid of downing.
    2. let stering runs wild himself.
    3. get gerrade behind suarez.
    4. suarez attack directly in the centre.
    5. shackle the RB of man united, their new signings.
    6. better start scoring from all directions.
    7. chasing all loose balls like the last ball in their lives.

best is: let's pray that united forget to bring strikers.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    yes given that the shape and way we played have been getting better, we will be more dangerous then ever.

these are the keys:

1. get rid of downing.
    2. let stering runs wild himself.
    3. get gerrade behind suarez.
    4. suarez attack directly in the centre.
    5. shackle the RB of man united, their new signings.
    6. better start scoring from all directions.
    7. chasing all loose balls like the last ball in their lives.

best is: let's pray that united forget to bring strikers.

Gerrard behind Suarez?
    who play anchorman then?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Gerrard behind Suarez?
    who play anchorman then?
    forget abt anchorman.... new football trend for me..... everyone shd be anchorman.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

Gerrard behind Suarez?
    who play anchorman then?
    Actually, Nuri Sahin was supposed to play that anchor role..but he hasnt adapt to that role now..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Actually, Nuri Sahin was supposed to play that anchor role..but he hasnt adapt to that role now..
    suddenly recalled, where was the new signings?? tot have 2 interesting fellows, one is sahin, the other??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    suddenly recalled, where was the new signings?? tot have 2 interesting fellows, one is sahin, the other??
    The terrorist Osama bin Assassin... about to be unleashed upon the other clubs... wait for him! lol
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    The terrorist Osama bin Assassin... about to be unleashed upon the other clubs... wait for him! lol
    shd play him against sunderland..... at least have some practice with others...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Actually im looking fwd to see Samed Yesil play...Gemany under21 striker...

Actually im looking fwd to see Samed Yesil play...Gemany under21 striker...
    In total agreement.. why not, what can actually go worse!!!??

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    In total agreement.. why not, what can actually go worse!!!??
    ...he gets overwhelmed by the occasion and who do we have on the bench as plan b?
    a 20million pound england international winger..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    ...he gets overwhelmed by the occasion and who do we have on the bench as plan b?
    a 20million pound england international winger..
    So plan B is well taken good care of then!! Lets deploy plan A...!!!

I think you've got this one wrong boss. Nuri Sahin is supposed to play behind Suarez, offensive. Anchor midfielder belongs to Allen, Lucas and SG..

stevie G mux stay as an anchorman.

ideally, nuri sahin shud come in for jonjo shelvey. jonjo did ok against sunderland.
    however, there are many instances whereby he stood and watch the game flash past him, not bothering to track back.
    did not really have a meaningful contribution and at times when he shot, i thought he could've passed to another teammate who is in a better position.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by eejal

I think you've got this one wrong boss. Nuri Sahin is supposed to play behind Suarez, offensive. Anchor midfielder belongs to Allen, Lucas and SG..
    Paiseh..i thought i read somewhere Sahin has this passing ability..so he should play anchor partnering Lucas..lolZ..i think SG should partner Suarez, playing juz off him..

Paiseh..i thought i read somewhere Sahin has this passing ability..so he should play anchor partnering Lucas..lolZ..i think SG should partner Suarez, playing juz off him..
    u watched the game last weekend?

stevie G is no longer that young, energetic and all powerful.

his current position as an anchorman suits him to no end. he has some vision, passing ability and definitely strong tackle left in him and he should stay as an anchorman.

of cos, whatever we discussed here are merely for discussion sake.

agree to disagree.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

just like when the time when Torres was alone upfront and SG supporting him. But at this age, with is vast experience, i believed anchorman would suit him fine with Allen providing cover too for him. he has the vision ala Alonso (oh-i-missed-him-so)...

SG passing now almost F9 liao! Some of his passing intercepted resulting in opponent scoring..*sigh*

LFC can beat Man U this weekend.....by keeping a cool head, ferocious defending, and a clean sheet.

the winning goal may come from a brilliant suarez free kick after a foul on Raheem Sterling late in the 2nd half.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    LFC can beat Man U this weekend.....by keeping a cool head, ferocious defending, and a clean sheet.

the winning goal may come from a brilliant suarez free kick after a foul on Raheem Sterling late in the 2nd half.
    Woah! Tip from master kelong! So your prediction will be LFC win 1-0 Suarez? LolZ

Woah! Tip from master kelong! So your prediction will be LFC win 1-0 Suarez? LolZ
    dunno yet....wait for CC to open the next GGG .....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast