Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Worst possible start in.......many years i can remember...i would prefer getting results than playing nice football or having better statistics coz the only statistic that matters are points gained..

Put it simply..you can do more routine job at your workplace but if you are not profitable to your company..you are useless..

Quote Originally Posted by eejal
    SG started out behind Suarez with Jonjo and my sweetheart Joe Allen as anchor and centre mid. but later in the game found SG in deeper role in front of Skrtel.

bro cheese..glen johnson is doing his part as wingback and to track back the 60 yards after you're attacking is just a WAHLIAU EHHH... heheh. the first goal i find GJ could have done a better block then that...

keep faith. we're not vying to win the Championship, but to improve our standings in the league. have a good Sunday bro! #hugs
    Actually, the goal we conceded started with glenn being beaten too easily.

Goin forward he's way beta than downing! But defensively, he has to be more alert n ready.

BR's overlapping wingbk gameplay is exciting for us in more ways than 1. I think we haf a chance against manu but pls dun include downing in the team.

Martin kelly had his best game for us last evening. Cant think of any mistake he made.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Making noise doesnt make me lesser fan than anyone..BR has every right to ask for time coz its his career at stake..

Do you want to give RH time? KD also needed time..

So whats wrong with any fan wanting RB back? Those who are against him also make noise right?

No doubt i will still be a LFC fan even if we get the drop..but do you want the team to be relegated & give BR his time should this happen? If so might as well give KD time after spending so much..
    I am not against any managers be it RH, RB, KD etc. I supported them. In fact i will still support the team even if they chose Raddy Avramovic. And I have the UTMOST respect for RB during his reign as Reds manager. He was successful...yes. But the owners have other things in mind, future and all. They chose BR. So give that BR some respect and let him choose what he wants.

Peace bro Rodz.

Quote Originally Posted by eejal

I am not against any managers be it RH, RB, KD etc. I supported them. In fact i will still support the team even if they chose Raddy Avramovic. And I have the UTMOST respect for RB during his reign as Reds manager. He was successful...yes. But the owners have other things in mind, future and all. They chose BR. So give that BR some respect and let him choose what he wants.

Peace bro Rodz.
    I let BR chose what he wants..i just make noise coz for me..priority will always be result..when we have that we can implement other things..

American owners are result oriented unlike past British owners who understand better..

If BR cant get the required result, i am sorry to say he wont last long enough to implement his tiki-taka..

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Worst possible start in.......many years i can remember...i would prefer getting results than playing nice football or having better statistics coz the only statistic that matters are points gained..

Put it simply..you can do more routine job at your workplace but if you are not profitable to your company..you are useless..
    I doubt that you will manage to remember unless you are much older than when we met watching LFC vs CFC!!!

It's also more than 100 years since Liverpool failed to win one of their first four league games of a season.

I supported RB for a long time but everywhere he has been he managed to fight with the owners.. now be in their shoes and tell me that you would have hired him!!!.. Last night, 20 shots on goal, only 1 went in (comparative stats? ok.. Moofsee vs Wigan 17 on target, 4 went in, Gooners vs Saints: 20 on target, 6 went in, Villa - Swans: 17 on target, 2 went in).. until Jan, assuming that we are still an attractive option to players, and assuming that the owners have decided that we do need a striker, its better not to watch and sleep...

Sian sian sian.............
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama
    I doubt that you will manage to remember unless you are much older than when we met watching LFC vs CFC!!!

It's also more than 100 years since Liverpool failed to win one of their first four league games of a season.

I supported RB for a long time but everywhere he has been he managed to fight with the owners.. now be in their shoes and tell me that you would have hired him!!!.. Last night, 20 shots on goal, only 1 went in (comparative stats? ok.. Moofsee vs Wigan 17 on target, 4 went in, Gooners vs Saints: 20 on target, 6 went in, Villa - Swans: 17 on target, 2 went in).. until Jan, assuming that we are still an attractive option to players, and assuming that the owners have decided that we do need a striker, its better not to watch and sleep...
    Tell me which manager wouldnt go against G&H? Even the supporters were against G&H...i didnt follow RB when he was at Inter but from bits of news, Inter owner promised to strengthen the team but that never materialised..JM was smarter than RB by leaving an old team that has achieved almost everything..

I dont mind RB back..but if thats not the case, i would want someone who has done much in top flight rather than new in a small team..

Tell me which manager wouldnt go against G&H? Even the supporters were against G&H...i didnt follow RB when he was at Inter but from bits of news, Inter owner promised to strengthen the team but that never materialised..JM was smarter than RB by leaving an old team that has achieved almost everything..

I dont mind RB back..but if thats not the case, i would want someone who has done much in top flight rather than new in a small team..
    At Valencia
    - However, a disagreement between Benítez and the club director over team investment caused the Spaniard to switch to English Premier League club Liverpool.

At Liverpool
    - 2006–08 Confrontation with new owners

At Inter
    - Buoyed by the Club World Cup victory, he told the European champions to back him with new signings or consider whether they wanted to keep him as coach, despite the side having won the treble only a few months earlier. Benítez's demands were dismissed out of hand by the Inter ownership, with Massimo Moratti refusing to comment Benítez's continued employment by the club.[47][48] On 23 December, Benítez was sacked by Internazionale.[49]

For this year, I see it as a case of: since the team does not look fresh, at least I look fresh every Sun or Mon morning...!!!! Oddly enough, its the owners who will loose from their misjudgement of not spending a bit for a striker.. the resale value of the club will go down..

i saw a photo of the Scums not respecting the 96 by showing the middle finger. urgh!

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    i saw a photo of the Scums not respecting the 96 by showing the middle finger. urgh!
    Tot you say scums already.... anywsy, both man united club and boss alex condemned the act.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    At Valencia
    - However, a disagreement between Benítez and the club director over team investment caused the Spaniard to switch to English Premier League club Liverpool.

At Liverpool
    - 2006–08 Confrontation with new owners

At Inter
    - Buoyed by the Club World Cup victory, he told the European champions to back him with new signings or consider whether they wanted to keep him as coach, despite the side having won the treble only a few months earlier. Benítez's demands were dismissed out of hand by the Inter ownership, with Massimo Moratti refusing to comment Benítez's continued employment by the club.[47][48] On 23 December, Benítez was sacked by Internazionale.[49]

For this year, I see it as a case of: since the team does not look fresh, at least I look fresh every Sun or Mon morning...!!!! Oddly enough, its the owners who will loose from their misjudgement of not spending a bit for a striker.. the resale value of the club will go down..
    He won 2 La Liga title beating Barca & Madrid...that on a tight budget...surely that wont last thus need funding to strengthten the team coz both Barca & Madrid spend big...look at Valencia now...

LFC G&H era no need explain...if bro CC manager he will also fight...

RB took over Inter when they have won everything..team was old..he needs funding to get younger players in...anyway, i dont follow RB when he left LFC...what ever happened there i do not bother...BUT i would welcome him if he really does come..same as if Hiddink were to come...

Rushie will always say something nice to every LFC manager..same as to RB..RH..KD..

raf999's history. the things he did for us, the medals, cups etc. etc. etc.... all very good.

well done.

but we've moved on. let's look forward. time do not move in anti-clockwise direction.

LFC have moved on. unless BR's time is so terok that it warrants the owners to get him back, then yes.

otherwise, too bad. he's past tense.

the decision is out of our control, whoever the owners hire. we shud jus stick to cheering on the team.

but we can do without kuku like downing. i've ran out of superlatives to describe him.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    but we've moved on. let's look forward. time do not move in anti-clockwise direction.
    use cable tie?

the decision is out of our control, whoever the owners hire. we shud jus stick to cheering on the team.
    it does really sound like u're replacing reina come january..
    we're in need of funds for a striker..

but we can do without kuku like downing. i've ran out of superlatives to describe him.
    llst.
    bohnini running ard like kitie, but without the kio sai goals..
    cannot always throw the ball to rahim and hope something happens..
    who else is there to use(other than the other kids)?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

LFC have moved on. unless BR's time is so terok that it warrants

BR result so far is the worst..since more than 100years..

His 1st signing seems worst than Kuyt..cant finish..run around like sch children..Borini makes Carroll look like cristiano ronaldo & kuyt looks like Messi..

Really hope BR prove me wrong & i eat back my words..lolZ..

liverpool will bounce back!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

With a start like this... we can only get better!!!!
    (Can't imagine it getting any worse... *nightmare*)
    theDevilisinthedetails.

The ball is round & they have a great chance to win back all our hearts & soul this coming Sunday by beating ManU at Anfield.

Quote Originally Posted by rcheong1282
    The ball is round & they have a great chance to win back all our hearts & soul this coming Sunday by beating ManU at Anfield.
    They better be! Or else it will not only the worst start in more than 100yrs, it will be the worst start in our history!

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast