Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 950

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

  1. #661
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Liverpool prepared to replace Pepe Reina in January

    Brendan Rodgers may allow Pepe Reina to leave Liverpool in the winter transfer window, if the goalkeeper fails to adapt to the club's new system by January.

    Reina has established himself as one of the finest 'keepers in the Premier League since joining the Reds in 2005, but could reportedly be chopped by Rodgers this season.

    According to the Sunday Mirror, the Liverpool manager has set a New Year deadline for Reina to improve his performance and demonstrate he is able to fit with the new style of play at Anfield.

    Liverpool transfer news: Pepe Reina could be replaced by Michel Vorm | Give Me Football

  2. #662

    Default

    GK to adapt to style of play???

  3. #663
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    GK to adapt to style of play???
    nicer way to put it la.

    cannot say he lose form until cannot recognise the way home. like that who wanna sign him? hehehe


    at least 10mil GBP.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #664
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    LIVERPOOL TO REPLACE REINA?
    With Pepe Reina starting the season in poor form, The People claim Liverpool are lining up a move for highly rated Borussia Moenchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen.

    The 20-year-old established himself as Gladbach's number one last season and his impressive performances helped Die Fohlen to a fourth-place finish in the Bundesliga. The German club missed out on Champions League qualification, though, after losing to Dynamo Kiev in the play-off round, and may now be tempted to cash in on their young star.

    Ter Stegen has already picked up two caps for Germany and considering his calm distribution, he could be an ideal addition to Brendan Rodgers' squad.

    The Mirror are also reporting that Rodgers has given Reina until January to prove he should stay as the Reds' number one.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #665

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Heard phil jones was hurt. anyway good to replace reina as he may be the lao su shi.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  6. #666

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Sounds like we are should revamp the entire team... even dependable skrtel, agger, gerrard are having problems adapting...
    theDevilisinthedetails.

  7. #667
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Sounds like we are should revamp the entire team... even dependable skrtel, agger, gerrard are having problems adapting...
    stevie G has problems 'adapting' ever since a long time ago.

    he has been ineffective for a long time.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    stevie G has problems 'adapting' ever since a long time ago.

    he has been ineffective for a long time.
    Since the Chelsea saga, I think he only gave us 1 good season, the rest, haizzzz

  9. #669
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Rafa Benitez 'surprised' he wasn't approached for Liverpool job

    The former Reds boss admitted he found it strange that he was never offered his old position with the club, despite the success he brought them in previous years

    Former Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has admitted to being surprised that the club did not approach him when the manager's position became available at Anfield last summer.

    The 53-year-old, who guided the Reds to both FA Cup and Champions League success during his time at the club, also believes his appointment would have been well greeted by the Liverpool faithful.

    "It was strange not to be approached," he told the Irish Independent.

    "We know the club, the players, the Academy and we have even more experience now...the fans were positive about the idea."

    Benitez left the Merseyside club by mutual consent during the summer of 2010 after a poor season saw his team finish seventh, missing out on a Champions League place.

    But despite the sour manner in which his time at Anfield ended, Benitez was quick to point out what he achieved during his six-year reign at the club.

    He added: "We used to play so many important games that it seemed it was normal and it wasn't.

    "People were talking about 'the past', but just a few years ago Liverpool FC was number one in Europe."

  10. #670
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

    Since the Chelsea saga, I think he only gave us 1 good season, the rest, haizzzz
    He lost that spark.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #671

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    i find it incredible that so many previously outstanding and dependable LFC players are suddenly "out of form", "no spark" or "cannot fit into the system".
    a top-notch keeper like Reina simply does not suddenly become "bad".
    Petr Cech went through a crisis of confidence and lack of form in Chelsea, but he managed to pull through with the support of the manager and the team.
    maybe the person who really needs to be scrutinized is brendan rogers instead of blaming the players.
    at this rate, might as well replace the whole team to BR's satisfaction.
    a good manager should be able to motivate, work with what they have, and make players play to their fullest potential.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #672
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    i find it incredible that so many previously outstanding and dependable LFC players are suddenly "out of form", "no spark" or "cannot fit into the system".
    a top-notch keeper like Reina simply does not suddenly become "bad".
    Petr Cech went through a crisis of confidence and lack of form in Chelsea, but he managed to pull through with the support of the manager and the team.
    maybe the person who really needs to be scrutinized is brendan rogers instead of blaming the players.
    at this rate, might as well replace the whole team to BR's satisfaction.
    a good manager should be able to motivate, work with what they have, and make players play to their fullest potential.
    Its true. Stevie g's performance has been poor ever since a couple of season ago.

    Reina's form has nosedive since last season.

    The truth is the team hasnt got much world class players. Hard luck.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #673

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    GK to adapt to style of play???
    its an excuse to sign cc..
    u will know when u see cc "upsize" to fill up the goal at yr end..
    as a uh.."beneficial" side-effect, his gongtao can be used to hang onto louya and bohnini long term..
    if u dare to dream big big, kitie mite oso come back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Its true. Stevie g's performance has been poor ever since a couple of season ago.

    Reina's form has nosedive since last season.

    The truth is the team hasnt got much world class players. Hard luck.
    cant really expect stevie to do those huyton hammer shots anymore after his op..
    same thing as mickey ouchie cant run pass the entire defence like when he was 18..
    reina will look better when the defence get better at covering for him at corners..
    shotstopping still there.

    and we still got world class fans..

  14. #674
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Rafa Benitez 'surprised' he wasn't approached for Liverpool job

    The former Reds boss admitted he found it strange that he was never offered his old position with the club, despite the success he brought them in previous years

    Former Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has admitted to being surprised that the club did not approach him when the manager's position became available at Anfield last summer.

    The 53-year-old, who guided the Reds to both FA Cup and Champions League success during his time at the club, also believes his appointment would have been well greeted by the Liverpool faithful.

    "It was strange not to be approached," he told the Irish Independent.

    "We know the club, the players, the Academy and we have even more experience now...the fans were positive about the idea."

    Benitez left the Merseyside club by mutual consent during the summer of 2010 after a poor season saw his team finish seventh, missing out on a Champions League place.

    But despite the sour manner in which his time at Anfield ended, Benitez was quick to point out what he achieved during his six-year reign at the club.

    He added: "We used to play so many important games that it seemed it was normal and it wasn't.

    "People were talking about 'the past', but just a few years ago Liverpool FC was number one in Europe."
    i think he was sleep-talking.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #675
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    its an excuse to sign cc..
    u will know when u see cc "upsize" to fill up the goal at yr end..
    as a uh.."beneficial" side-effect, his gongtao can be used to hang onto louya and bohnini long term..
    if u dare to dream big big, kitie mite oso come back!



    cant really expect stevie to do those huyton hammer shots anymore after his op..
    same thing as mickey ouchie cant run pass the entire defence like when he was 18..
    reina will look better when the defence get better at covering for him at corners..
    shotstopping still there.

    and we still got world class fans..
    i am ever ready to roll in for reina.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #676

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Rafa Benitez 'surprised' he wasn't approached for Liverpool job

    The former Reds boss admitted he found it strange that he was never offered his old position with the club, despite the success he brought them in previous years

    Former Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has admitted to being surprised that the club did not approach him when the manager's position became available at Anfield last summer.

    The 53-year-old, who guided the Reds to both FA Cup and Champions League success during his time at the club, also believes his appointment would have been well greeted by the Liverpool faithful.

    "It was strange not to be approached," he told the Irish Independent.

    "We know the club, the players, the Academy and we have even more experience now...the fans were positive about the idea."

    Benitez left the Merseyside club by mutual consent during the summer of 2010 after a poor season saw his team finish seventh, missing out on a Champions League place.

    But despite the sour manner in which his time at Anfield ended, Benitez was quick to point out what he achieved during his six-year reign at the club.

    He added: "We used to play so many important games that it seemed it was normal and it wasn't.

    "People were talking about 'the past', but just a few years ago Liverpool FC was number one in Europe."
    Benitez is a joke. He just can't quit talking. Waiting even for a slim chance to come back Liverpool.
    When Dalglish is still at realm, he hold a press announcing he's ready to take over Liverpool anytime when the club come calling.
    Someone in UK should tell him to dream on. We dun need him. Please move out of Anfield.
    Last edited by Kopred; 11th September 2012 at 07:22 PM.
    Nikon D90: 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G

  17. #677
    Deregistered eejal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    End of the Line
    Posts
    1,215

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kopred View Post
    Benitez is a joke. He just can't quit talking. Waiting even for a slim chance to come back Liverpool.
    When Dalglish is still at realm, he hold a press announcing he's ready to take over Liverpool anytime when the club come calling.
    Somehow in UK should tell him to dream on. We dun need him. Please move out of Anfield.

    i very very LIKE this!!!

  18. #678
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kopred

    Benitez is a joke. He just can't quit talking. Waiting even for a slim chance to come back Liverpool.
    When Dalglish is still at realm, he hold a press announcing he's ready to take over Liverpool anytime when the club come calling.
    Somehow in UK should tell him to dream on. We dun need him. Please move out of Anfield.
    Yay!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #679

    Default

    Maybe if he pay back the money plus interest he took when he got the boot, the owners might consider

  20. #680

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Maybe if he pay back the money plus interest he took when he got the boot, the owners might consider
    wait long long.......he already spend all the monies on horses...... he bought 22 horses to play soccer as he got no job, but forget to build a stadium big enough... and some more no referee.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •