Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

This team still has a long way to catch up with the top teams....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

We are really having a striker block..... we just can't score.....

But at least we are still in Europe.....

win is win. good. i rather we win ugly then lose.

but change reina, his heart not in liverpool. but bo pian now as no more transfer as deadline.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    Cc grandma would have saved it with her eyes closed!
    heh!

reina's spilling balls like they were all hot potatoes!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Just like every year, I am stupidly optimistic that we will win the premier league. Simple. It hasn't changed till now, and I have no way of changing it. After last night, one more obstacle out of the way. We still need a striker.. Buy one, get one free???!!!!

Yesil: Hyypia told me about LFC

New signing Samed Yesil today revealed how Anfield legend Sami Hyypia played a big role in his move to Liverpool - and spoke of his determination to earn a first-team place over the coming years.

The 18-year-old, who will bolster the club's youth ranks, spoke to Liverpoolfc.com after passing a medical on Thursday.

He arrives from Bayer Leverkusen, a club now managed by Hyypia.

And Yesil revealed: "I am really happy about this, it is my dream to play for Liverpool and I will give my all.

"I spoke with Sami Hyypia, he helped me. He told me very important things about Liverpool, the quality of Liverpool and the quality of life here, and how famous the club is."

The striker has an impressive scoring record at youth level, with 22 goals in 26 appearances for his country at U16, U17 and U18 level.

As well as the six he bagged at the U17 World Cup, Yesil was on target three times at the U17 European Championship in May 2011 and was selected in the squad of the tournament by UEFA.

However, he accepts he has a lot to learn before he becomes a first-team regular at Anfield.

"I have spoken with the manager," he said. "The first thing is that I have to train and then in one or two years I hope, step by step, to be in the first team.

"I have to take my chances in training.

"I will work hard here. I have read how the manager here will make a team that is young and that makes many passes, and I think I can be the right player for this.

"I am a goal getter, but it is important that I improve physically on my body because the Premier League is a hard league."

Though his family are Turkish, the new Reds youngster was born in Dusseldorf, Germany.

He speaks some English but will take lessons to become fluent. In the meantime, his English-speaking cousin will be around to lend a hand.

Yesil explained: "I must learn the language, but I am here to learn the language and football in England. It is not so easy, but I hope my qualities will help me make it.

"My family are very happy for me. My cousin is here with me and he will help me for the first six months or one year."

Yesil: Hyypia told me about LFC - Liverpool FC

i'm hoping for a proven striker and a winger!

if we can get jack butland in as the GK, better still!

I think reina's crazy inconsistency is really too much for me to take. it reminds me of David James.

How to get proven striker ehen liverpool cannot prove itsrlf??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    New signing Samed Yesil

The striker has an impressive scoring record at youth level, with 22 goals in 26 appearances for his country at U16, U17 and U18 level.

As well as the six he bagged at the U17 World Cup, Yesil was on target three times at the U17 European Championship in May 2011 and was selected in the squad of the tournament by UEFA.

However, he accepts he has a lot to learn before he becomes a first-team regular at Anfield.

"I have spoken with the manager," he said. "The first thing is that I have to train and then in one or two years I hope, step by step, to be in the first team.

"I have to take my chances in training.

Yesil: Hyypia told me about LFC - Liverpool FC
    Forget 2-3 years.. Owen was thrown in just like that.. just put him in.. with regards to strikers it can't get any worse!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    How to get proven striker ehen liverpool cannot prove itsrlf??
    proven striker that has goal records currently in established top tier leagues la. dutch league doesn't count. hehehehehe

bring them in first. if they come in here n still buang, then it is the style that has the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    proven striker that has goal records currently in established top tier leagues la. dutch league doesn't count. hehehehehe

bring them in first. if they come in here n still buang, then it is the style that has the problem.

Carroll goes out on loan to West Ham for the rest of the season, who is going to replace him?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Carroll goes out on loan to West Ham for the rest of the season, who is going to replace him?
    BR will play as striker scoring with his tummy. keke

Downing: I can do it again

Stewart Downing enjoyed his first full outing in the left-back position at Anfield on Thursday night and claimed he would relish playing there again.

Downing was Liverpoolfc.com journalists' man of the match as the Reds left it late to secure qualification for the Europa League group stages against Hearts.

And the 28-year-old posed a constant threat for the home side, exploiting acres of space down the left channel after manager Brendan Rodgers shifted him from the wing into a deeper position.

"I enjoyed the game," Downing told Liverpoolfc.com. "It was a good match. I saw lots of the ball and got forward quite a lot, so it was a good match to play in. I was running onto the ball from deep and there was plenty of space down that side. I enjoyed it, it was a great test for us.

"I think you'll have to ask the manager whether I will play (in that position) again. Hopefully I'm in contention to play the coming games and if I start out wide or as a full-back, then so be it. I just want to play and do well and help the team."

A late goal from Luis Suarez sent Anfield rocking and ensured the Reds qualified after David Templeton's 84th minute strike threatened to take the tie to extra-time.

And Downing insists the fact that Rodgers opted for a strong line-up in the play-off, demonstrate's the manager's commitment to challenging in the competition.

Ok la, try downing as a left bk la since his shots n crosses machiam like clearances! Hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

The 18yo german lor.

carroll at westham, can he play against us??? no one in liverpool can challenge him for high balls, and reina weak in high balls.... or maybe reina is weak against ball coming at him since sunderland beachball...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    carroll at westham, can he play against us??? no one in liverpool can challenge him for high balls, and reina weak in high balls.... or maybe reina is weak against ball coming at him since sunderland beachball...
    Coates has height but really need to settle down fast and get more games to be a real challenge to Agger and Skrtel

Carroll wont play against LFC this season, its under the loan agreement..

Reading news tat we r in the hunt for daniel sturridge.