Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *65* - NEW season, same story?

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    how about michael owen? he might not mind a return to anfield!
    Aia.. you come here to enjoy our hospitality and then make jokes about Mickey Mouse like that.. not proper you know what I mean, ha ha ha...

I think Skrtel should just forget that moment of madness and move on, but on the lighter side of things (from: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...-passed-city):

"Goalkeeper aside, Martin Skrtel was Liverpool's most ambitious passer, going long on 19.4 per cent of occasions."

3 more days til market close. Hopefully we get sturridge in.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama
    I think Skrtel should just forget that moment of madness and move on, but on the lighter side of things (from: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...-passed-city):

"Goalkeeper aside, Martin Skrtel was Liverpool's most ambitious passer, going long on 19.4 per cent of occasions."
    He nid extra training.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

He nid extra training.
    You need to wave his g string

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    3 more days til market close. Hopefully we get sturridge in.

Definitely prefer Sturridge over Clinton Dempsey

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    You need to wave his g string
    this glorious task will be helmed by photo-orama and toxicboy.

i'm busy with elva hsiao and maggie q. wahahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    this glorious task will be helmed by photo-orama and toxicboy.

i'm busy with elva hsiao and maggie q. wahahahahahaa
    Maggie Q! CC, are you the director of naked weapon??:smilie:
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Maggie Q! CC, are you the director of naked weapon??:smilie:
    i am the sponsor for that movie and yes, i get to choose the lead gals. wahahahahahahaa

i am the sponsor for that movie and yes, i get to choose the lead gals. wahahahahahahaa
    please continue part 2, part 3 and change different gals in the movie....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

please continue part 2, part 3 and change different gals in the movie....
    i get edison in to be my director and cinematographer.

I am the one behind who KPKB and gets to ask the gals out.

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

NEW!! List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren *

SEASON 2012 AUG to 2013 MAY!

League table of Kelongsters.

1). Airfins 4pts.
    2). Cheesecake 4pts.
    3). Roadrunner 3pts.
    4). zaren 3pts.
    5). blazer_workz 3pts.
    6). sunnyday 3pts.
    7). Grumpy 2pts.
    8). Toxicboy 1pt. ---> closet fan?!

26/8/12, SUPER Sunday!!
    will we get thrashed?!

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. ManSipTea!!
    ANFIELD!!!

2-2 DRAW!! (Skirtie and Suarez)

1). 1-0 LFC WINS!! (Borini) CC --- 0pt.
    2) 1-1 DRAW! (suarez) zaren --- 1pt.
    3. 1-0 Suarez sunnyday --- 1pt.
    4). 3-2 LFC wins! (Borini, Suarez) toxicboy --- 1pt.
    5). 1-0 lfc wins (borini) fotoudavid --- 0pt.
    6). 3-2 Liverpool Win ( Suarez ,downing,boring) Philip --- 0pt.
    7). 3-1 shitty win (Gerrard) roDz ---> closet fan!? mr.big in disguise?!?! --- 0pt.
    8). 1-0 LFC WIN (SUAREZ) airfins --- 1pt.
    9). 2-0 LFC WIN (Suarez, Borini) kelccm --- 0pt.
    10). 2-2 REDs Draw (gerrard, suarez) ahyooo 1st meagre, paltry point for the REDS n 1st 10pts for me... YYYYEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAA!!! --- 4pts ---> this guy jinx man. wahahahahahaha
    11). 0-0 Draw grumpy --- 0pt.
    12) 2-0 LFC WIN!! (Suarez, Suarez) roadrunner --- 1pt.

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

NEW!! List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren *

SEASON 2012 AUG to 2013 MAY!

League table of Kelongsters.

1). Airfins 5pts.
    2). Cheesecake 4pts.
    3). Roadrunner 4pts.
    4). zaren 4pts.
    5). ahyoo 4pts.
    6). sunnyday 4pts.
    7). blazer_workz 3pts.
    8). Toxicboy 2pts. ---> closet fan?!
    9). Grumpy 2pts.

30/8/12, Thursday!!
    Europa league!!

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Hearts!!
    ANFIELD!!!

1). 3-0 LFC Wins!! (Carroll, Borini) CC

Liverpool Fear Long Spell On the Sideline For Lucas

CHRISTIE CORCORAN AUGUST 28, 2012

With Liverpool expecting the full report on Lucas Leiva’s injury soon, reports suggest that the Brazilian could be out for two months with a torn muscle in his thigh, leaving the club worried.

After limping off just minutes into only Liverpool’s second Premier League fixture of the season against Manchester City, fans feared the worst for Lucas. His presence on the midfield is crucial, as evidenced by the dip in LFC’s performance after the player sustained an injury that kept him for the remainder of last season.

Although the club does not know yet the full extent of the injury, according to Brendan Rodgers, it was picked up during the warm-up before the City match. There is concern that it may be a tear in the thigh muscle which could leave the Brazilian out of action for six to ten weeks.

If such reports and concerns become a reality, fans and manager alike will be devastated after only just seeing the number 21 back in red after a long road to recovery from a knee ligament injury sustained against Chelsea last December. Although the Brazilian’s return from injury was earlier than expected – earning Lucas praise from the boss and putting smiles on the faces of the club’s supporters - another set back is not something anyone would have wanted or expected, especially so soon.

With Brendan Rodgers looking to employ a three-man midfield, there is no doubt that Lucas is one of the first names on the team sheet as a key component with his ability as a ball-winning midfielder. Rodgers – like the Anfield crowd – has already expressed how much he has warmed to the player and that he is a part of the plan at Anfield, which is why it will be devastating to see him back on the recovery table.

After a poor start to his career in red, Lucas showed incredible character to change fans opinions of him and even convert his typical Brazilian style of play to change himself into one of the best midfielders of his style around. It is testament to his character again for returning early from what may have been a career-threatening injury, and attempting to play against the Premier League champions.

After playing against Toronto in pre-season, even scoring a rare goal against Bayer Leverkusen, all signs pointed to the Brazilian being back for good. All anyone can do now is keep their fingers crossed.

Source: Guardian.co.uk

curry sauce!!

Enrique: We want to be like Barca
    August 27, 2012

By Mike Whalley

Spanish full-back Jose Enrique is certain that the Barcelona approach will bring success to Liverpool under Brendan Rodgers.

Enrique, 26, who played in the Primera Liga for Celta Vigo and Villarreal before moving to England, feels that the new manager has got Liverpool playing the right way.

Rodgers wants his team to play out from the back and develop a fast passing, high pressing game in the manner of Barcelona.

His players have had one or two teething troubles with the new philosophy, as defender Martin Skrtel gave away an equaliser during Sunday's 2-2 draw against Manchester City with a careless pass that went straight to scorer Carlos Tevez.

That goal came after Martin Kelly's mistake had allowed Yaya Toure to score City's first.

Enrique, who recovered from a knee injury to appear as a second-half substitute for Kelly against City on Sunday, is sure that Liverpool will feel the benefits of their new style once they cut out the mistakes.

"I think this is the way we have to play this year. Because there is a new manager, we need time, but if we can play like this I think we will get many points. It is like the manager wants," Enrique said. "He tells us when we lose the ball to press like lions. He wants the team, when we have the ball, to try to keep it  but when we don't have the ball, to do better than when we have it, press and try to take the ball."

The former Newcastle man believes his current club can learn something from the continent's finest.

"The best team in the world is the best example  Barcelona. You could see against Real Madrid a few days ago, how when they have the ball it is amazing and when they lose it, within three or four seconds they have it back. This is the way we try to play. We can't compare with Barcelona  they are different, but we are trying to play like this. We are starting to learn but we are learning well."

first enrique, please train the fitness of the team to run for 90 minutes.... talk everyone can.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

i get edison in to be my director and cinematographer.

I am the one behind who KPKB and gets to ask the gals out.
    edison is outdated..... see taiwan.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

edison is outdated..... see taiwan.
    that fella i not close to la. wahahahahahahahaahahaha
    edison is my idol!!! always will be!!!

HUAT AH!!!!

At least Edison has willing partners..... that Taiwanese bloke use underhand methods and likely to be slapped with some jail terms.....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast