Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School of computing in NUS

me doing web development, working at science park 1...
    was lucky to grad early and got a job...now market bad...

Quote Originally Posted by frisky
    Hee hee........ Those were the days.........
    Don't like to queue so usually take the chicken rice, fastest one........
    Now there is even fast food right??

Graduated in 1996.......
    Yeah, the chicken rice stall moved the fastest then. I was quite worried about the auntie's fingers when she goes "chop", "chop", "chop" so fast

Me grad in 2002, haha but all my comp skills not put to use leh .... working in the navy now

what is school of computing .. I graduated from DISCS .. dunno what is SOC ...

Emkay

hei... 3rd yr SOC student here... reading all u guys' postings in my hall now... life sux here man... doing CS3214 now... struggling n feelg damn stressed up now... deadline coming some more... soooo much more to go... ... compare to arts students... it is hellish here... cannot wait to get out of this "jail".... *sob*
    oh yah... my digi cam have been at home collecting dust since 2 mths plus baq.... I need a life!!!!....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by blurboiboi
    hei... 3rd yr SOC student here... reading all u guys' postings in my hall now... life sux here man... doing CS3214 now... struggling n feelg damn stressed up now... deadline coming some more... soooo much more to go... ... compare to arts students... it is hellish here... cannot wait to get out of this "jail".... *sob*
    oh yah... my digi cam have been at home collecting dust since 2 mths plus baq.... I need a life!!!!....
    I definitely shoot more during my school days, way more. There should be plenty of chance to shoot during school days, just bring your camera everywhere, and get creative, in between lunch, taking a break, or even in the lab

I guess it is the case of out of the frying pan, into the fire when you graduate..............I don't think it gets any better, I miss the school days......
    There is much more of a life then, though we were complaining about the school work etc.......

Quote Originally Posted by blurboiboi
    Good luck to your project. I am yr3 as well. I took the project mod last sem but now struggling with other assignments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12