Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4912131415 LastLast

Thread: Apple vs Samsung

Default Re: Apple vs Samsung

Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    Thinking of getting s3 instead of iphone5 mainly for the bigger screen. Is it a good idea?
    excellent idea. After all, Apple says Samsung phones are iPhones, only, with better hardware, more responsive software, bigger screen and thousands more free apps

Why not!!!
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    I am s3 user.....lately the WiFi is not behaving when the phone woke up from standby.....I went as far as disabling the power saving still not able to adress ...it should fund its way back to service center soon....its either the recent ics update causes this or Samsung qc issue....the phone is barely 3mth old.....on my 2 yrs + iPhone 4.....i never have such thing and i am not heavy user....that speakes a lot about product quality

Its common there's always a lemon among the bunch my wife iphone 4s just merely a week when it died. I mean died as is dead i cant revive it so they change it.
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    I am s3 user.....lately the WiFi is not behaving when the phone woke up from standby.....I went as far as disabling the power saving still not able to adress ...it should fund its way back to service center soon....its either the recent ics update causes this or Samsung qc issue....the phone is barely 3mth old.....on my 2 yrs + iPhone 4.....i never have such thing and i am not heavy user....that speakes a lot about product quality
    I am having same problem with my Tab 7.7 after upgraded to ICS yesterday..cant connect to wifi even when im next to the router..

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Wifi issues is not entirely the device issue but rather the problem with ICS itself. You just have to disable and enable wifi again and that solves the issue. I tried clearing the dalvik cache and wipe partition and that solves the wifi bug as well. This is likely due to the update that is trying to retrieve all the saved Wifi networks. (At least for my SGS II, running CM 9.1, a custom ICS ROM).

Another way is to try to forget your Wifi's network/router settings, disable and enable wifi and try connecting to it again.
    Last edited by SomeFormOFhuman; 14th September 2012 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeFormOFhuman

Wifi issues is not entirely the device issue but rather the problem with ICS itself. You just have to disable and enable wifi again and that solves the issue. I tried clearing the dalvik cache and wipe partition and that solves the wifi bug as well. This is likely due to the update that is trying to retrieve all the saved Wifi networks. (At least for my SGS II, running CM 9.1, a custom ICS ROM).

Another way is to try to forget your Wifi's network/router settings, disable and enable wifi and try connecting to it again.
    I have S3 for two months now under ICS no issue.... either you need to reflash it again if sti.persist then its h/w.
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

dont think this can solve the problem..done it few times for my Tab...but no issue with my S2...even tried to do factory reset but it prompt me to delete my Samsung a/c 1st...dono where to go to delete it...lolZ

Wifi issues is not entirely the device issue but rather the problem with ICS itself. .
    I've got no issues with WiFi on my Xperia S on ics

Problem is..its my home fibre broadband wifi that it seems unable to get connected..no problem at workplace with the wifi there..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    Problem is..its my home fibre broadband wifi that it seems unable to get connected..no problem at workplace with the wifi there..
    Try changing the channel in 2.4ghz and 5ghz to manual. It could work. Leaving channel in router to auto sometimes could have interference with your neighbour's
    E-M5 | O12-50 | O45/1.8 | P14/2.5 | O40-150 R | O17/1.8
    Metz 32CT7 | Flux Capacitor

pretty old ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post

Because most of them are apple users.
    Not forgetting that it's Apple's home turf

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

Not forgetting that it's Apple's home turf
    You dont hv to repeat it as we hv eyes to see

Deregistered

to sum it up in one sentence...

"Apple without Steve Jobs is a goner" period.

Quote Originally Posted by sadper View Post
    You dont hv to repeat it as we hv eyes to see
    well, some people don't like to read but love to judge and make assumptions

apple beats samsung
    samsung beats windows
    windows beats apple

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4912131415 LastLast