Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why must pay cash

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2
    MS Color only accepts cash for e-quote.
    But not in funan
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Frankly between nets and cash no diff to me, so i rather pay cash. But if there is a credit card option then i am inclined to use credit card if price is the same eg certain products sold at controlled pricing where small shops dont give discounts for cash payments

If from the shop of seller there need more cash to rolling the stocks.

If from consumer, don't have cash in hand nvm, just need one card in hand that's never died.

To be compare here what's an different between cash & CC or Net.

Credit card and PayPal with net usually need to pay of the services fee at around 3% of total sale amount.

If just paid by cash only.
    From the boss can get the ready cash to top up of overall stocks and bank in directly into bank account and compare of overall seller profit.

If CC or others.
    Just need wait for end of the month and rebate from bank and transaction from the CC services company.

And the sales after GST and nett profits will be delay a bit, if some supplier they only need cash and died died must be used cash to get the stocks for customer in pre-order some time.
    If that shop is really successful like courts, havy, best, there got big supported behind to roll of the cash..we dunno it as much.

End up got cash in hand you are get more rich in the world.

No cash used of future money and today or tomorrow still owning the banks.

IF you can saving for gold bar your future to be getting rich & rich..
    Last edited by rain5533; 27th August 2012 at 08:34 PM.

Default Re: Why must pay cash

Some people die die must pay cash when buy photo gear.

Because pay cash wife don't know.

Pay credit card got records. Wife can find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Some people die die must pay cash when buy photo gear.

Because pay cash wife don't know.

Pay credit card got records. Wife can find out.

Wow cool, sound like hotel record ha ha..

Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post
    Wow cool, sound like hotel record ha ha..
    Yes. No credit card in Geylang Hotels and massage parlours too.
    Last edited by Sion; 27th August 2012 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    Cash card is still cash I think.
    Transaction fees will still occur as it requires a terminal to read the card and ppl to maintain the machines and servers.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by lotus80 View Post
    Some Funan shops ask for hard cash, not even NETS. Why ? Money going in bank account anyway or it's not accounted ?

Why pay surcharge on credit card purchases when bank don't charge surcharge ?
    When you pay cash, you can get more discount because the dealers can afford to lower the price.

FYI> There are monthly fees for putting the credit card or nets machine in the shop.
    If the shop don't use them very frequently, they would prefer not to have them.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Urmm ... paper currency is more green (e.g. it does not need electricity to transact)?

It take a lot of electricity to print money. Paper money gets damage and need replacement. Coins last longer but its heavy, more expansive compared to paper to produce and inconvenient to carry. With all the extra charges incurred and the waiting time to receive the money when using Nets or CC it's just logical that some shop owners decided to just accept cash. They know they will loss some business because of that but they had weight the pro and cons and decided that it's more profitable to just accept cash. Not all shop owner can afford the waiting for the transaction to clear and cash release or the CC fraud or dispute risk that can result in cash flow problems and cost the business.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Urmm ... then could it be that the merchant cares for you and therefore encourage to use cash rather credit e.g customer getting into debt or paying fees / charges if not careful?
    Last edited by keiser; 29th August 2012 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keiser View Post
    Urmm ... then could it be that the merchant cares for you and therefore encourage to use cash rather credit e.g customer getting into debt or paying fees / charges if not careful?
    I strongly doubt it. For all I know, they don't care if you got hit by a truck right after you step out from their shop

Kekeke ... Urm ... could it then be that the merchants are trying to express non support peacefully for certain financial institutions which could block countries or individuals from their electronic cash network at will with a flick of a switch ?

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    I strongly doubt it. For all I know, they don't care if you got hit by a truck right after you step out from their shop
    Last edited by keiser; 29th August 2012 at 12:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12