Thread: Anyone writes simple games on PDA?

Default Anyone writes simple games on PDA?

Is there anyone out there who knows how to write simple games on PDA? No specific game yet, but something like Tetris or Jawbreaker will do. Need to be able to capture high score etc. It's a small project and the person will be paid for it. Preferably those with existing programs, so probably only need to do slight modification. Just 1 game needed. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Anyone who knows how to edit those open source games, just to add eg. welcome screen etc will also do.

Ermmm nobody?

what software u using to program?

I know someone who can program PDA games, from scratch.

However, I'm confused to what you require - you require someone to program a game from scratch using your game design, or you require someone to edit a game which has already been programmed to add in a feature?

Perhaps you can pm me your contact number and name and I'll pass it on. Also your budget.

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    what software u using to program?
    You mean the development tool? Well they do not have any in particular (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by ModelShooterz
    I know someone who can program PDA games, from scratch.

However, I'm confused to what you require - you require someone to program a game from scratch using your game design, or you require someone to edit a game which has already been programmed to add in a feature?

Perhaps you can pm me your contact number and name and I'll pass it on. Also your budget.
    Actual plan is to develop something from scratch. But that will take ages. So I propose finding some open source ones. They just need to have a screen before the game starts (ie. prob showing their logo etc) then on to the game. At the end of the game, it's suppose to show the winner. It will be a 2 player scenarion. It player A plays for 5 minutes, then player B plays 5 minutes. And of that 10 minutes (the 2 games), program will display the winner.

Will PM you.

Nobody into this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by renegade
    Nobody into this stuff?

Which OS? Palm or PPC? For PPC, it's easier lah. I have some experiences on PPC programming. But for Palm OS, only know a little bit, although I'm using a Palm (Sony TH55 ) right now.

Please PM me if you still looking for one

Cheers!