View Poll Results: Do you still remember how to use a P&S?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... P&S = just Point & Shoot... who cares?

24 70.59%
  • No... I still am a perfectionist.. i will only use a cam tat gives me the best effect...

10 29.41%

Thread: After using SLR/DSLR/Prosumer with manual focus...

Default After using SLR/DSLR/Prosumer with manual focus...

Do you guys forget how to use a P&S camera???

Just caught the rapist, den it was caught in the cage, so decided to take some pics of the rapist behind the cage, can't find a camera nearby except for a A80, den tried to shoot thru the cage, the cam keep focusing on the cage instead of the rapist...

*the rapist's crime is every night come to rape my fave desktop pet...

other crimes include... biting my printer cables, drink my unattended ribena, the best part is at least he bothered to clean himself after raping my pet with the tissue every night...

Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

if there is no other camera then any camera will do.

An imege caught is better that the one that got away.

For example, with these picture of your rapist, you can still show us and tell a story.

Without these pictures we can only try to imagin what you are talking about.

BTW to take nice picture with a P&S you need to know the pro and cons of the camera and work around it. In this case, I recommend that you shoot using WA to get more depth of field and crop to enlarge the pix.

Note: I have not used the A80 b4 and do not know what it can and cannot do, this suggestion is based on my limited knowledge on Photography.

I find that I don't know how to "balance" the weight of the P&S in my hands because it's so light. Sometimes takes time to get used to.

As ortega says - better to have a cam than no cam at all

I used to catch them in my camp. They like to eat my food. All my unattended night snack eaten by them. I still saw them chasing a kitten.

let it go lah, bring them far away. They have no choice to be rats too, otherwise they would choose to be human, shoot their favourate photograph and post message in clubsnap for their pass-time

Steal food, bite cable... that is what they are born with. They also prefer to work in a MNC be some CEO and bite abalone too. But then dunno why they are born as rats

We are more advance animal, dun be so calculative lah.
    Last edited by whoelse; 4th February 2005 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoelse
    let it go lah, bring them far away. They have no choice to be a rat too, otherwise they would choose to be human, shoot their favourate photograph and post message in clubsnap for their pass-time
    i let it roam in the garden far far away... by now maybe he is happier playing with squirrels and other animals...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i let it roam in the garden far far away... by now maybe he is happier playing with squirrels and other animals...
    Thank You! U have a kind heart.

when using small digicam u will find that there's no place to put your left hand onto since nornally the left hand will grip onto the lens

we use to catch them in the cage....and drown them in e sea... lol.... dip in and out.... till they drop.....