Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings to all Clubsnappers!

Blog Entries

or use a P&S and change camera every year!

Can try those disposable Point-and-shoot camera as well. You can change camera everytime you shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    or use a P&S and change camera every year!
    For your info, I use my film-based P&S (Contax T3) for many years already and don't even have the slight thought of changing it. The quality of this little gem is damn !

Blog Entries

Astin and even better one than mine, hahahha

XXX Boy I know what camera you use, don't worry, my statement is only a joke.

And yes I also know that it is a good camera, P&S can also take good pictures, my meaning is that it is still affordable enough to change camera every year, don't you remember the smile on your face when you buy a new toy?

Cheers

BTW I like your new avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Astin and even better one than mine, hahahha

XXX Boy I know what camera you use, don't worry, my statement is only a joke.

And yes I also know that it is a good camera, P&S can also take good pictures, my meaning is that it is still affordable enough to change camera every year, don't you remember the smile on your face when you buy a new toy?

Cheers

BTW I like your new avatar
    Yes, I still remember the smile on my face the day I bought my new toy!

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Die die cannot buy Olympus E300 lah... u loook at the pictures posted from that camera and compare with D70 picture quality. You wont regret paying a little bit more for D70.
    Don't know how true this is ... I've seen some photos taken with an E300 ... pretty good to me. It's even better then some crappy D70 photos I've seen. Guess it's back to the "it's the person behind the camera" thingy. Oh and btw, I don't own a E300 or any Oly cam.

Btw, cuxiaowang ... welcome to Clubsnap

Welcome to Clubsnap!

welcome welcome!! hope to hear from ur posts soon!

thks to all!

hey anyone can help whether to get D70 or E300...where and what price best can get?!

Blog Entries

All cameras have their own pros and cons, you must look at the entire system and decide for yourself. Go to the shop and test the cameras out for yourself.

After you have decided on the camera system, go to the equipment forum and ask there on where to buy and price, there are also 2nd hand ones in the Buy and Sell forum.

my post to buy invited quite a number of offers..each about attractive..but theres fewer Olympus and Pentax offers...any kind soul can elaborate why this?..

Aiyah you're only confusing yourself more. Just buy what you can afford. There will always be people who will swear that this camera is better then that camera. Let it be.

BTW Welcome to ClubSnap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cuxiaowang
    my post to buy invited quite a number of offers..each about attractive..but theres fewer Olympus and Pentax offers...any kind soul can elaborate why this?..
    I think that it is because there are less of them around, the oly is still new and there isn't many on the 2nd hand market, Not too sure about the pentax *ist, but I saw some pictures from one and they are good as well.

Still it is your choice, browse the different forums and read what each has to say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12