Thread: URGENT-Digi-Cabi Dry Cabinet

Default URGENT-Digi-Cabi Dry Cabinet

Would like to get some feedback on the quality of Digi-Cabi Dry Cabinet 30 Litres. I'm thinking of buying two as the price is attractive but it doesn't come with warranty. Someone told me it's manufactured in China, is that true?

How long have you had it and any problems?

I had mine for about 1.5 years and so far had no problem. Bought for $99 from courts with 5 years warranty.

yup its 5yrs wty, but the LCD display hydrometer is only 1yr wty only.

Quote Originally Posted by peckofsalt
    Would like to get some feedback on the quality of Digi-Cabi Dry Cabinet 30 Litres. I'm thinking of buying two as the price is attractive but it doesn't come with warranty. Someone told me it's manufactured in China, is that true?

How long have you had it and any problems?

by the way , how much is it goin for ?

regards

Mine is Am-Pro bought from a camera shot just across of Carefour Suntec.....I found the build quality a tat better and priced only at about $125 if not mistaken.....2 yr+ so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by amirhamzah1980
    by the way , how much is it goin for ?

regards
    The promotion price is $99
    http://www.digihub.com.sg/promotion.asp

But till 28 of Feb 2005

got mine at 80 plus from Carefour Suntec about 3yrs ago with 5yr warranty as well. mine hydrometer is meter type.
    using it so far so good without giving me any prob

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Mine is Am-Pro bought from a camera shot just across of Carefour Suntec.....I found the build quality a tat better and priced only at about $125 if not mistaken.....2 yr+ so far so good
    What model is yours? I heard that the dehumidifying unit at the back is automatic, meaning it will stop when the optimal RH is reached, is that true?

I'm also looking at Am Pro's Equator 4 (45L). Is it advisable to stack two such small units on top of one another? Any risk of toppling?

Blog Entries

I just bought the 60l Digi-Cabi from cf at $167, much better than the 30l one.

Quote Originally Posted by peckofsalt
    What model is yours? I heard that the dehumidifying unit at the back is automatic, meaning it will stop when the optimal RH is reached, is that true?
    It's AD-050....

I am not sure what you mean by dehumidifying at the back is automatic? I tot normally that's quite std even with other brand?

There is at least one brand/model I know is not automatic one. The Bossman 30L's knob is for you to turn until a point it start the motor. It does not dehumidify once pass that point or no matter at which position, it will dehumidify all the way down to 30-35%. This is after 1 week of testing and I have to return it to MS Color for a refund. Had called the Bossman distributor to ask why it work like that, instead of finding out the problem they said "This is a consumer product, not an industrial product so the support is only like that"