View Poll Results: if the world was such tt only 1 part of a woman cd b exposed, wch part wd it be?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • face

56 70.89%
  • legs

8 10.13%
  • butt

2 2.53%
  • breasts

13 16.46%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: calling all boys!!

Default calling all boys!!

if the world was such that a woman could only expose 1 part of her body when clothed,
    which part would you most want it to be?

1. face
    2. legs
    3. butt
    4. breasts

edited by Darren to remove a sensitive phrase
    Last edited by wildhoney; 7th August 2002 at 09:59 PM.

sigh... I don't qualify, I'm a man.

face, butt, leg, breasts
    in the above order.

but actually the butt might drop to 3rd if it is to be expose.
    Last edited by PsychoBoy; 7th August 2002 at 10:09 PM.

man == boy
    boy == man

face i guess..... tough..........

face.
    the rest u expose when u get her back home.

Face lar!

Why would anyone want a woman with the other listed parts exposed but cannot see the face?

Regards
    CK

...it's for me to know and for you to find out

Eh...how come no one chooses leg one? For me, it's always 'wonderful' to look @ those that are hairless for a change (as compared to mine)

whatever the lady chooses

navel...

Cleophas
    Guests

Face. Cause I want to see the eyes and lips. And maybe guess what they are thinking/feeling.

Default ....Hiee....i think its my duty to share with everyone...

Hi Wild Honey....

I would like to proactively correct some "unclearness" on the question

if the world was such that a woman could only expose 1 part of her body (think along the lines of islam) when clothed,
    In Islam, the requirement of "exposing" is not for the sake of just exposing.

1- You don't see anyone walking around with only their breast exposed- there are no eyes there.

2- You don't see anyone walking around with only their butt exposed - there are no eyes there.

3- You don't see anyone walking around with only their legs-there are no eyes there

4- You see muslim woman putting on scarves over their heads with their face exposed - bacause the face is gods greatest gift where the major senses is presented - Sight,Smell,taste etc + Facial beauty where muscles interact with each other to form facial expressions which forms the basis of "communication of feelings". There are two pairs of eyes there for one to see.

The rationale behind the teaching of Islam to cover one's self (Physical bodily beauty & attractions which will normally be the associated with source of sexual attraction - which are reserve for their loved ones i.e Husband. Its all about the feeling of shame - and shame is binary - have it or not - Sad to say in the context of the modern media - shame is dared upon and Flaunting ones bodily beauty is often encouraged. Thus stripping the sense of shame which one by nature have since birth).

You dont need to go too deep in defining body parts like breast, thighs, butt an so on......

A simple Sillhoutte of a woman which shows the "outline" of the womans figure - be it front view or side view is enough to excite men. - As an example, your website graphics .

That is one of the reasons that Islam, requires woman to wear clothes that breaks down their curvacious figures when out of their homes - in public. i.e no tight pants etc....

Men are also taught to not exposed from their knees up to their navel. Why?........because the parts between this point is the natural attraction for men. Its all about human way of living - for the good of mankind.

There is many other stuff that you need to study on first to understand the reasons.......behind those taught in Islam. Do not make it as a form of a joke - too bad there are many media articles tarnishing these teachings.

Have a great week ahead and an enjoyable National Day.

regards,
    Sulhan

Blog Entries

wildhoney - Had to edit your post to remove a sensitive phrase. Trust you understand.

sulhan - Thanks for your explanation on Islamic traditions.

All - Try not to draw too many personal subjective, sensitive issues (like religion, and there are others) into postings. We are a multi-cultural forum in a multi-cultural society and thus should be careful of what we post in order to avoid treading on each others toes.

How about "All of the above"

how about if the world was such that a man could only expose 1 part of his body when clothed, which part would you most want it to be?

1. face
    2. legs
    3. butt
    4. breasts
    DR KOH KHO KING

oops
    ok
    sulhan, i apologize for using that 'sensitive phrase'. nothing religious actually,
    i thought using that example would give people a clearer idea understanding of the poll question.
    darren, yes i understand.

anyway, basically the purpose of this poll is to uncover what kind of men u guys are.
    i'm reading this book by this male author who believes that a guy is either a
    1. face man (5% of the world's male population)
    2. legs man (30%)
    3. butt man (35%)
    4. breasts man (40%)

and he proposed that whatever answer a guy gives to the above question would reveal what type of man he is.
    just for kicks hee, i wanna know.

very surprisingly none of u chose breasts??

Midnight
    Guests

Originally posted by wildhoney
    anyway, basically the purpose of this poll is to uncover what kind of men u guys are.
    [...]
    very surprisingly none of u chose breasts??
    I think photographers have better taste than most other segments of the population...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast