Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 97

Thread: SIA aircraft

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdj
    yeh airliners.net is great

    check this shot out

    http://www.airliners.net/open.file/771533/L/

    taken on SIA772!

    cheers

    Nick (my pic btw )
    Nick, Congrat's on getting so many photos on airliners.net. They have very high standards. Your other photos are amazing as well.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mervin
    believe one can't ever take any pics if one is in the aircraft until it is airborn wth the "seat-belt" sign turn off.

    meaning if u are in the aircraft, u cannot take any pics of the surrounding outside the aircraft until it is almost 20,000-30,000 feet up in the air.
    by then u can only take pics of the blue sky or clouds or the pretty stewardness !!!!
    I don't mean to boast but I guess I been lucky with shooting onboard planes.

    I did that a few times on Asian carriers: On finals into SHA, NRT and PER; during climb at LHR. Heck I even shoot the pax cabin. But, no, I not been so lucky to shoot the stewardesses! ;-)

    Speaking of which, if, only if, I had my camera with me with I did that jumseat landing into HKG's now-closed Kai Tak...

  3. #23

    Default

    You guys can check out

    www.jetphotos.net too!

    Although the standard of photos do not match up to those in airliners.net, there are pretty good pictures there too.

    Cheers.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    So you guys like aeroplane?? HEHE..I am a total fan in aviation. heres a pic I took! VIRTUALLY...hehe Its a 737-200, Yes I know SIA dun hold this fleet now... Anyway...I have more!! all virtual pics... I have videos too!! haha will post later!


    (flown in the MS Flight Simulator, notice Changi Airport below...took off from runway 2R)

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Here's another shot I took off from the passenger's view... It was a flight flown online with another fellow aviationist.... also in a SIA 737-200.


  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Guys, check this little clip out!! Its a landing of the SIA 737-200 I did.. heheheheh

    Landing of 737-200

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siron
    Guys, check this little clip out!! Its a landing of the SIA 737-200 I did.. heheheheh

    Landing of 737-200
    smooth landing.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siron
    Guys, check this little clip out!! Its a landing of the SIA 737-200 I did.. heheheheh

    Landing of 737-200
    Oh yay! Another aviation buff! I do flight simulation too man! Hey, where did you get the Changi Airport scenery add on?

    BTW, do check out www.ninervictor.com and join the forum. Its Singapore's First Aviation Enthusiasts Online Portal set up by moi and 2 of my mates.

    see u around!
    Last edited by N707JT; 13th February 2005 at 02:51 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N707JT
    Oh yay! Another aviation buff! I do flight simulation too man! Hey, where did you get the Changi Airport scenery add on?

    BTW, do check out www.ninervictor.com and join the forum. Its Singapore's First Aviation Enthusiasts Online Portal set up by moi and 2 of my mates.

    see u around!
    Can I know what is this site abt actually? Juz discussion, on aviation? Neat site anyway...I am really into aviation too. That is why I fly the flight simulators... Microsoft FlightSimulator 2004 is what I am flying now. Infact I had started something of what your friends started with someone...but it sorta died off....but what we do most is online flying, commercial and military too.

    Currently I am with British Airways Virtual, had clocked abt 80 hours of flight time with em so far.

    We should fly together someday if you guys are into aviation, simulators.

    Cheers...


    FLown in the C130


    Formation Flying with a friend in the F16

  10. #30

    Default

    I have a picture here, taken from passenger view. Jetstar asia, SG to Pattaya.



    Guess what is it down there...

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default

    Huggable managed to take some shots from a recent SIA flight too, like the planes "queueing" and awaiting take-off, and several pics of the plane gliding through the clouds. Will resize and post later.

    Quote Originally Posted by mervin
    believe one can't ever take any pics if one is in the aircraft until it is airborn wth the "seat-belt" sign turn off.

    meaning if u are in the aircraft, u cannot take any pics of the surrounding outside the aircraft until it is almost 20,000-30,000 feet up in the air.
    by then u can only take pics of the blue sky or clouds or the pretty stewardness !!!!

  12. #32

    Default

    By the way, i'm a huge fan of planes, like to take pictures and videos of planes whilst they taxi into the runway, and the moment when they rev up the engine for take off, it's wonderful!

    Planes... a very fantastic invention..

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Umm. Beachfront housing. Nice big activity areas. Lush green surroundings. Nice sandy beaches.

    Let me guess:

    Club Med?

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by r32
    Umm. Beachfront housing. Nice big activity areas. Lush green surroundings. Nice sandy beaches.

    Let me guess:

    Club Med?
    haha.. nope! it's somewhere in Singapore... an island.

  15. #35
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default

    Nice shot
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siron
    So you guys like aeroplane?? HEHE..I am a total fan in aviation. heres a pic I took! VIRTUALLY...hehe Its a 737-200, Yes I know SIA dun hold this fleet now... Anyway...I have more!! all virtual pics... I have videos too!! haha will post later!


    (flown in the MS Flight Simulator, notice Changi Airport below...took off from runway 2R)
    wow.. thats a pretty accurate depiction of the area where I worked...
    pretty impressive.. all inside the flight sim package ?

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spitfire
    wow.. thats a pretty accurate depiction of the area where I worked...
    pretty impressive.. all inside the flight sim package ?

    Yah can download it ...you want it I can pass ya the link..that is if you are flying the simulator!

    Here another clip to show ya guys.... maybe you can see from here how accurate the Changi Airport is.. Its a clip showing a SIA 747-400 I landed in at Changi.

    744 landing in Changi

    Remember check it out!

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Easterner
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Hey! Another bunch of flight sim fans!! woohoo!

    Do you guys know where I can get good singapore scenery for FS2004? The ones I downloaded from flightsim.com isn't that good. I did download a terrain pack though, about 200MB but haven't installed yet.

    And if you have downloaded on of the nicest SIA planes, you can find it at MelJet . This planes are done by a Singaporean kid whose in UK now I think. He came out in the papers a whilst back.

    This is one of the screenshots by him, yup, its really a virtual flightsim shot!

  19. #39

    Default

    Wow!! So there is so many people who loves planes like me!!?? LOL....

    I personally is a big big fan of airliners.net too!!
    I like B747 most!! Especially UA!! =)

    C'mon guys,lets share watever aircrafts pics u guys have.
    I am very jealous of those who have access to the airport tarmac...especially those that can bring CAMERA IN!! *sobz*

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porn-star
    Hey! Another bunch of flight sim fans!! woohoo!

    Do you guys know where I can get good singapore scenery for FS2004? The ones I downloaded from flightsim.com isn't that good. I did download a terrain pack though, about 200MB but haven't installed yet.

    And if you have downloaded on of the nicest SIA planes, you can find it at MelJet . This planes are done by a Singaporean kid whose in UK now I think. He came out in the papers a whilst back.

    This is one of the screenshots by him, yup, its really a virtual flightsim shot!
    It seems to be a B777-200??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •