Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: SL05 Outdoor Model Shoot (6 Feb, Sun) - Serena

  1. #1

    Default SL05 Outdoor Model Shoot (6 Feb, Sun) - Serena

    Title of Shoot: SL05 Outdoor Model Shoot
    Name of model: Serena
    Ethnic background: Eurasian
    Date: 6 Feb 05, Sunday
    Time duration: 0930 - 1230
    Location: To be let known to participants
    Type of shoot: Outdoor
    Attire: 1 Casual wear, 1 Sports wear, 1 Dress
    Description of model: Ht: 1.71m, Vit Stats: 32-25-36
    Cost: $50 per pax (Max 6 pax)




    If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap.

    See you there!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default

    Upz for you bro. I think she's a nice model with a lot of room for super duper nice shots!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    Upz for you bro. I think she's a nice model with a lot of room for super duper nice shots!
    Thanks alot for the compliment Virgo, I'm sure Serena would be truely flattered to hear that.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowe
    Thanks alot for the compliment Virgo, I'm sure Serena would be truely flattered to hear that.
    You're welcome. Just speaking from how I feel towards Serena's pics. I think can achieve quite journalistic shots of her if pose her well.

    I have a TFP session this Sun, so cannot join. All the best!

    The rest, what r u waiting for? Join, Join, Join!!!
    Last edited by Virgo; 31st January 2005 at 01:56 PM.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi Lowe, i think i saw her before in some beauty contest or something, is she the one???

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redieye
    Hi Lowe, i think i saw her before in some beauty contest or something, is she the one???
    Hi redieye, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same contest, but Serena has indeed won a local contest and is headed for Germany come May to compete internationally.

    If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap.

    As per my previous shoots, as long as I get to cover the expenses the model and the make-up artist, the shoot will go ahead.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo
    You're welcome. Just speaking from how I feel towards Serena's pics. I think can achieve quite journalistic shots of her if pose her well.

    I have a TFP session this Sun, so cannot join. All the best!

    The rest, what r u waiting for? Join, Join, Join!!!

    Woah good for you friend. This sun i am doing travel photog so wont be around.

  8. #8

    Default

    If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    Woah good for you friend. This sun i am doing travel photog so wont be around.
    Hey Jeff, nice to see you posting in my thread. It's a pity you can't join us this time around. Would love to see more of your work after looking at what you have done for Charina. Have fun with your travel photog.

  10. #10

    Default

    1) Reserved (Mz)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

    5 more slots to go!

    If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap. Thank you.

  11. #11

    Default

    If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap. Thank you.

  12. #12

    Default

    Perhaps this is not the best of times to organise a shoot. I hate to call this off though.

    As long as I have enough photog to pay the model and the make-up artist I will go ahead.

    Please kindly pm me or sms/call me at 98335156 if you are interested in the shoot. Final call.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowe
    Perhaps this is not the best of times to organise a shoot. I hate to call this off though.

    As long as I have enough photog to pay the model and the make-up artist I will go ahead.

    Please kindly pm me or sms/call me at 98335156 if you are interested in the shoot. Final call.
    Have a funny feeling that Chinese New Year is coming. So I think all of them would be busy doing last minute shopping with their girlfreinds, wives and family members this coming Sunday. Beside I think they are waiting for their ang pows before they go for your shoot. Hehe....

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades
    Have a funny feeling that Chinese New Year is coming. So I think all of them would be busy doing last minute shopping with their girlfreinds, wives and family members this coming Sunday. Beside I think they are waiting for their ang pows before they go for your shoot. Hehe....
    Yep. My sentiment exactly. Anyway, this shoot has been unplugged already.

    Rest assure. She will be back.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •