Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 at cheap price!

  1. #1

    Default Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 at cheap price!

    Last edited by SkimMilk; 15th August 2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: add adorama info

  2. #2

    Default Re: Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 at cheap price!

    How much is this selling in singapore?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nedy77
    How much is this selling in singapore?
    U can easily go to Adobe Asia website to check the price right?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Thank you for informing! That's a great price. I can see that if I just get Photoshop Elements alone, it is only USD 49.95. What is the Premier version, it seems to be just for video editing?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 at cheap price!

    If there is a training course, it would be very useful..

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    43

    Default

    I realised the shipping fee is expensive, USD 41 T.T

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FT-Trail
    I realised the shipping fee is expensive, USD 41 T.T
    Premier is a video editing software.

    Create a comgateway account(US shipping address). Ship it there n then back. Shipping shld at most b us$15
    Last edited by SkimMilk; 14th August 2012 at 11:05 PM.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timmy33
    If there is a training course, it would be very useful..
    Tv.adobe.com

    Adobe provides training for their software. N from what I know, elements has built in guide mode.

    Download the trial version from adobe to play with while waiting for item to ship.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkimMilk

    Create a comgateway account. Ship it there n then back. Shipping shld at most b us$15
    Yes I have just finished doing that! I read the thread below and you were recommending comgateway as well. So quickly went to set up account, it was easy. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Thanks for the info!

  10. #10

    Default

    Hehe, gd things must share!

    Received email saying my item is on its way.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FT-Trail

    Yes I have just finished doing that! I read the thread below and you were recommending comgateway as well. So quickly went to set up account, it was easy. Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Thanks for the info!
    I have been using Comgateway (borderlessbuys.com.sg) for some years now & bought several times from B&H. No problem so far, both companies are efficient. For Amex card holders, Comgateway gives a free DHL service upgrade to Express. My orders usually take 10-14 days to come. The fastest I've experienced was 7 days from order to arrival for my Kindle from Amazon, but only once.
    Hobbyist; Weekend SG Tourist

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macVince

    I have been using Comgateway (borderlessbuys.com.sg) for some years now & bought several times from B&H. No problem so far, both companies are efficient. For Amex card holders, Comgateway gives a free DHL service upgrade to Express. My orders usually take 10-14 days to come. The fastest I've experienced was 7 days from order to arrival for my Kindle from Amazon, but only once.
    Wow, didn't know Amex gets free upgrade to express! Thanks for the info!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •